It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2007, 07:13 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

US40126 HB User
Ideas for something special I can do for him (friend)

Hey all.. I have a friend who I've known for almost 4 years. We did used to date but it didn't work out and we are just friends now. We care and love each other alot as freinds, I would say we are best friends. He's having a horrible time right now in his life, relationship & money issues, he's feeling really low and depressed, and I want to do something to cheer him up and show him that someone cares for him and loves him. I was thinking of doing something for him for v-day, but maybe not since we are just friends. Does anyone have any ideas? Any guys out there know something that a friend could do to cheer you up and make you say "wow, i'm loved"? I was thinking of getting a nice card and writing a special note in it and mailing it.. but i'm not sure. Thanks in advance for any help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2007, 07:19 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

SamanthaYork HB User
Re: Ideas for something special I can do for him (friend)

thing is, if you are just friends, he might read something into it... unless of course u do want something?

try to do something fun with him? make him laugh? go somewhere for the day and get away from all the troubles?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread