It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2007, 11:57 PM   #1
(female)

vegans HB User
Yikes....I am attracted to another man!!

I am madly in love with my partner of 1 year, we are very much in love, very affectionate and loving towards each other however over the last few months I have noticed another man who i thinks likes me. He is the manager of the pub we go to 2 - 3 times a week to have a drink and have a gamble on the pokies.

He has never said anything however he does go out of his way to say hello to me and when he does he is always smiling and raising his eyebrows and if he runs into me 5 or 6 times in the same night he always acknowledges me.

When my partner is standing besdie me he says hello and looks to the ground when i am alone he will raise eye brows and look straight in my eyes until i look away.
Does this sound like he is interested to you?

He has never tried to really talk to me apart from "enjoying yourself tonight"? any luck? u winning? etc refering to the gambling.

Last night we went there with my dad as well and i asked dad to go buy me a drink and although dad didnt say it was for me he gave dad the drink free.
I walked passed the bar and there was 2 girls trying to talk to him and completely ignored them and looked staraight at me and smiled and kept following me with his eyes as i walked across the room.

I have never cheated and dont want to but i cant stop thinking about this man and something keeps telling me to tell him i am attracted to him but nothing can be coz i am in a r/ship.

Please hlep everyone.
Does it sound like he likes me or am i imagining things?

I am sure he knows i have a bf as i am sure he has seen me cuddling and kissing my partner whilst we are out.
He is also very polite to my dad and partner

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2007, 06:31 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

ILYF HB User
Re: Yikes....I am attracted to another man!!

Sounds to me like you aren't ready to settle down with your man. If you are going to be thinking about other men then the fair thing to do would be to end it with your man or stop what you are doing immediately before someone gets really hurt! Of course the guy's interested in you...but what of it!? If you really love your man then you wouldn't care! Men look at me all the time and I could care less...the only man I want to be looking at me is my husband!

Old 02-27-2007, 01:38 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

GypsyArcher HB User

It sounds like he's just trying to be friendly and make his customers feel at home in the pub. The fact that you're an attractive woman means that of course he's going to stare and go a little out of his way to be extra-friendly As far as he being interested? Well, he would no doubt be interested in hopping into bed with you if given the opprotunity. But interested in any kind of deeper sense is impossible to say.

Old 02-27-2007, 01:48 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

try-ink HB User

Some guys are very flirty(so as some girls) but............

What you have to do is: Control your feelings.

I can understand that sometimes you feel the need to compare.
But.........really? Do you think the Bartender is worth getting your attention??

I mean, what kind of Man would even stare at a women..like she is a piece of meat(especially when he already know that she already have a BF)

Concentrate on Your BF.

Old 02-27-2007, 02:02 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

simplyheather HB User

haha, this guy kinda sounds creepy to me!! Its nice to be noticed and admired, but I have to agree with Gypsy, he's prolly more interested into getting in your pants then knowing you as a person. If you are really serious about your b/f then let it be, he obviously knows you're together. Or say something to him about it! It will shut him up! But I'm kinda rude so I would definatly say something! haha

Closed Thread