It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2007, 06:15 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

emma j HB User
Angry,upset,sad and angry again

hey guys,
Well its nearly two in the morning here and i decided to come on and well vent..I'm feeling so so angry right now and yet really really down and sad to..I'll try not keep this to long.

Meet this guy back in jan..Bit of brief backgroud on him.He stated at the start he wasn't looking for anything serious, he had alsonly gotten out of a ten month relationship that basically messed him up. Numerous time throughout the 3 weeks i asked did he still like the ex, had he moved on or was he still interested and EACH time he told me he had moved on and had no feelings for her anymore.He is a self confessed player who see's sex as sex..yeah i should have run the other way but well we all know what happens to us when major feelings take over, they mess with your mind!!

Ended up hooking up and spent two weekends in a row together and one weekday.On the second weekend i ended up sleeping with him. Through out this 3 week whatevere you wanna call it he was very very affectionate, touchy feely, warm, bubbly, all over me and very interested. We'd go out and he would be so affectionate towards me always had his arm around me or rubbing me or kissing me..It was amazing and i was so so happy and really really felt like i was in very very deep with my emotions and feeling after three weeks he suddenly changed and our last two meetigs where well horrible he acted like i was invisible, so i kept my distance for a few days.

So he mails me one morning saying that i had to of noticed he was being distant.I said yes and as was i for my own reasons(for acting like i was invisible) he then came out with he didn't think it was fair on me to continue this as he "realised" he wasn't over his ex..i was like hmm ok.wasn't mad at him, cos at the time i thought well he's being honest.

So that was just over a week ago and i've since 2-3 times been drunk and txted him..Stating how i felt, was crazy about him blah blah blah.

So here comes the crunch. at the start of all this my friend also liked him and he seemed like he was interested back but when asked he said no he didn't like her like that he liked me..so that was that..
Went out last night and me having drink on me txted him to see was he heading out..Two hours later he turns up with a friend and WOW was it awkward.I had been feeling crap the last 2 weeks and was finally feelig good (ave got to give my phone to someone else when drinking).He looked amazing,so hot and god just wanted to jump him..Realised that was ove possibily falling for him in a big way.

So this other friend was there and they where deep in conversation for most of the night which was fine. We got a lift home and he dropped her of last. She then told me afew things he was saying.That he hadn't really spoken to her properly and that he realised that she was amazing and that had anyone ever told her what nice eyes she had..What a load of horse pooh!! He was charming her JUST like he charmed me and into his bloody bed..AHHH..

God i'm so angry just writig this..How can he go from liking me to being the most affectionate guy i've ever been with to being so so cold towards me and now charming my mate.Then he says oh do u think emma would be annoyed..and she was like erm annoyed at what(he was only dropping her home)and he said me andyou being in the car alone.What a hyprocrite..
So she ran as soon as she could and he hugged her and gave her a kiss on the check.

I'm so so glad that she told me about this cos now i'm going through my VERY angry stage.So i've deleted his number and tats it.I'm jsut so confused at how he acted before all this and especially one night we where out and we sat alone jut being together and it was amazing to the total different person he is now.

Now ok i'm done. I don't even mind if no- one replies to this i just needed to vent.i feel so so stupid..
Em

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-26-2007, 06:31 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Angry,upset,sad and angry again

What a rat!! Don't beat yourself up tho, just cos you trusted someone and took them at face value. Beat HIM up instead LOL. I would be furious too, its hard enough to deal with people without them playing games with you.

Old 03-27-2007, 10:24 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

Yes, I do think he played games, and wasn't totally honest with you, but at the same time, he did tell you he was a player, that sex was just sex, that he wasn't looking for a relationship. Women have to learn to listen to men when they say things like this. When a man says "I'm not ready for a relationship" what they really mean is, "I've already decided that you're not serious girlfriend material for me, and I'm not going to change my mind, so sleep with me at your own risk."

Old 03-27-2007, 10:53 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Ms_ENV27 HB User

I remember going through this in my younger years.

Yes, some men are players and remember this, they can care less about our feelings.

Growing up I realized that there are guys who care, and would never disrespect someone they liked. And, there are the other men who only see life as a game of how many females can they get..

Your guy was the other men.

Just know that he only acted nice and affectionate in the beginning because YES he WAS interested. He DID like you. But after he got what he wanted those feelings of his went away and he knew this game was over.. then the game started back up when he remembered your mate.

When you meet someone like him, run. And run far. But, if your REALLY not looking for anything serious and you know your feelings won't get involved those player guys can be really fun. lol.

But don't be hurt by this. It won't be the last time that you meet someone like him! And it won't be your last heartbreak/

Cheer up, he's just some guy...... nothing special. He's not bent over you so don't be bent out of shape over him........

Old 03-27-2007, 11:05 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

emma j HB User

Hi,
Thanks for the replies..Just to answer a few things..

Larrylou'smom:Yes he did tell me he was a player and sex was sex and at the start i also was just up for a bit of fun, wasn't lookig for anything but my feelings quickly quickly changed with his affection, as i said more than any guy i've ever been with,and friendlyness and also on the phone.He said he also saw this that i was getting to involved and that wasn't a good idea cos he'd only end up screwing me around.

Seraph48: i'll give u a laugh..at the start of all this he said that he "hated" games and wasn't into messing around with like oh i'll wait for er to txt games..i also said that i hated them to which i do they wreck my head..He played the biggest game.I was honest from every point with him.
Lasty Nicole27:
[QUOTE=Nicole27;2885554]
Just know that he only acted nice and affectionate in the beginning because YES he WAS interested. He DID like you. But after he got what he wanted those feelings of his went away and he knew this game was over.. then the game started back up when he remembered your mate.
QUOTE] so so true.. He did like me i knew how he was acting but then he got what he wanted and i wasnt a challenge anymore..HE said he likes a challenge.

Thanks for your advice..i know that it won't be the last just feelig generaly crap right now..and the fact that he's charming my friend now or at least thats what it looks like.and if he does i'll tell her exactly what we got up to..she doesn't know..

Last edited by emma j; 03-27-2007 at 11:08 AM.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:53 AM   #6
(female)

natalie79 HB User

I really do feel for the hurt you're experiencing, it's always sooo painful when you have feelings for someone and they don't return them. But I really think that when he told you that he was a "player", and that sex is just sex, he was being honest, and maybe even trying to spare your feelings. It seems like you allowed yourself to develop feelings even though he gave you fair warning that he would not be returning them. I know you're angry and upset that he moved on, and with your friend nonetheless, but take this as a learning experience. When men say they are not interested in a relationship, they mean it!!!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 11:55 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

Ms_ENV27 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma j View Post
Thanks for your advice..i know that it won't be the last just feelig generaly crap right now..and the fact that he's charming my friend now or at least thats what it looks like.and if he does i'll tell her exactly what we got up to..she doesn't know..
Well you better tell her that you slept with this guy and how he treated you afterwards!!
and even if he is charming your mate, DON'T let that get to you. It's a waste of time. It's part of life- so don't get all upset over him liking your friend FOR THE MOMENT! Because after your friend, he'll be on to the next victim!

Good luck

Old 03-27-2007, 05:13 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

try-ink HB User

Okay....you are angry. I would be too.

But, you know what.......What comes around goes around.-something like that

He may thinks he is a player....but, one day he will want to settle. What then? He will probably be just too experience.....and no one will want him.

Just forget about him.

Old 03-27-2007, 06:55 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

emma j HB User

Hey well i have seen the side to this guy that i wanted to see, the side that would just turn me off him totally and thank god that side came out tonight..

Thanks for all your advice..He's just a major jerk who yeah when he wants to settle down will more than likely played hte girl he was suppose to settle with and it will serve him right for screwing around all those girls..

I just wanna say that yeah at the start he did state all that and it was fine, but wow did he charm me and actually make me think it was going brilliantly, then my feelings changed..he went on how his ex hurt him so bad and messed him about but he's done exaclty that to me..he also said that we would "see what happens" as we got alot closer..guess that was just a line and i got sucked in..

So tonight he sent me a txt saying to not put my life on hold hanging around for him... i was like what, i replied saying eh i like you but i'm not gonna put my life on hold for you..seriosuly how big can someones head be!! i said that he confused me alot and e said how and i said by how u acted but that i didn't wanna get into it over txt..he replies saying i don'treally wanna get into it at all cos i haven't a clue what your talking about so after that txt and him getting thick with my i didn't reply..who does he think he is..

So yeah i'm not gonna reply again and the friend was like oh my god what an a$$..

anywyas..i'm off to sleep, thanks again..

Old 03-27-2007, 07:21 PM   #10
Inactive
(female)

Laylah HB User

Hmmm, this bloke sounds like he thinks he's really sumthin... an a$$, as your friend said. I hope seeing his true colours sends you off into sweet dreams.

Last edited by Laylah; 03-27-2007 at 07:23 PM.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:25 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

emma j HB User

I always said to him wow you must have a really big head and he was always like no i'm not cocky or big headed...hmm yeah right..
yeah i feel good..but those damn networking sites are horrible things..u can't help but going on!

Closed Thread