It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2007, 11:25 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

almac HB User
worst week of my life

This has been the week from hell. Hands down the worst week of my life. I need to vent.

Some of you may remember the post 'omg..about to stroke'. My recent ex of 3.5years whom i have a 7month old with is being an idiot about me finding out i was pregnant again last week. (before you start on me again.. i was on the pill but it got screwed and we even used condoms .. until the very end of my cycle thinking we were in the clear). He has been a nightmare the last week.. I can't even explain.

Shortly before he moved out of here we got a very high powerbill, me only making 400$ a month on my paternal leave couldn't afford it. He said he would pay the bill for the time he lived here.. which is obviously the right thing to do. I don't expect him to pay for the bills that he didn't contribute towards. Well.. last week I got a final notice in the mail, they're turning off my power on wednesday !! He didn't put any money on it !! I told him about the final notice last week and he said he'd put as much as he could on it. I was okay with that. Today (Monday), I reminded him about the bill and how payment needed to be made by tomorrow. His inner idiot shined through again. He apparently only has 10$ now and can't put money on it. I should also mention he had a three day drinking bender with his friend this weekend. He obviously forgot the power bill.. arse. He got very mad when I asked him to put money on it today. Telling me to grow up? That comment had no releviance (sp?) to this situation at all haha. Saying he can't pay my bills forever hahahahahaha He was just speaking without thinking.. he does that a lot. He obviously forgot he was only paying for the bill while he was living here... not after. I'm not totally innocent here either... mind you.. from... the end of march-may every lick of money i had went to settling a payment with Visa (evil visa)... but I could have put a little on it in June.. I won't lie, I just completly didnt think of it... I thought he had taken care of it.

Well.. anyway... I told my dad and he's going to take care of it. Thank god.

To top this all off.. I planned a trip months ago for Canada Day weekend. bought a 75$ concert ticket.. had a babysitter for the weekend.. everything was set. With the stress of finding out I was pregnant and realizing I couldn't afford to go after getting the final notice I missed out.. I sat home while my friends were all gone away having the time of their lives... my ex was out getting hammered with his friends and then staying in a hotel with two girls

What a terrible week... thanks for listening.. I could use a pick me up.

P.S. - he just text msg'd me saying he was sorry for being an idiot and saying he was just strapped for cash. this just made me more mad... his cell is being shut off... and his car insurance was just cancelled for not paying bills. he has the cheapest rent you'll find anywhere.. (500/m EVERYTHING included). i have no idea what he's spending his money on. what BS.

Last edited by almac; 07-02-2007 at 11:30 AM. Reason: new development

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2007, 11:33 AM   #2
(female)

ht0626 HB User
Re: worst week of my life

Sorry you are having a rough time. It sucks that you are dealing with so much stress while pregnant. Pregnancy alone is enough stress for you without all his bull. I am glad your dad can help you out. Hope things get easier soon- if you need to vent more I am here! Take care

Old 07-02-2007, 11:42 AM   #3
(female)

Hayley22 HB User

Aw, sorry your having hard time your bf should be supportive. How do you feel now that your pregnant again? even though it was a shock it can be a nice thing!! I have 2 babies and love it.

I really hope that your bf starts been more supportive with you and treats you right stay strong don't let him affect you easier said than done but you need to stay strong for your baby, and now your pregnant too just try to put him aside and think of yourself now.

Hope that you get it sorted out talk to us if you need to.............

Take Care,

Hayley

Old 07-02-2007, 07:54 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

almac HB User

thanks for the replies girls

Haley, my feelings on being pregnant again. Not so hot. I'm just starting to get my life together.. and I'm sorry to say but this baby is going to stop everything... at least for the next few years. Especially since I'm doing it alone. Thats another thing.. by the time baby #2 comes.. i'll be a single mom of a newborn and a 14month old !! Thats.... wow.. makes me panicy just thinking about it. I'm not mentally, physically.. or financially ready for this at all.

Im trying to not let my ex get to me... but its so hard when i cant just say.. GO AWAY, NEVER COME BACK ! i have to deal with him for the next 19years. He wants NOTHING to do with another baby, nothing. He doesn't want me to have it.. and i know he's going to be very resentful.

im trying to be strong... i have an u/s tomorrow to try to determine how far along i am.. i'll keep you posted.

thnx

Old 07-03-2007, 01:34 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

This is a real hardship for you. I do hope you can get through without losing all your marbles. Basically you are the single mother of 3 children; i baby, i toddler, and one big useless b*******d. Just what you need, Mr Resentment hanging around resenting away when you are trying to make the best of things. Give him the boot, just get the child support for your other two. Sera

Closed Thread