It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2007, 08:44 PM   #1
(female)

marchmomi2b HB User
What does this mean if he keeps...

What does it mean if my boyfriend of 6 years minus 5 months...Keeps on talking to his ex girlfriend?

I am three months pregnant, me and my boyfriend have been together up until last year when we split and he dated this girl for 5 months-ish, and I dated another guy for 1 month-ish.

We ended up getting back together, and while he was with her in those 5 months, he cheated on her several times with myself.

But now we have been back together for almost a year and he keeps on texting her, and its not text like hey whats up how you been? its text talking about sexual things, and tongue rings, and licking ice cream with winks, and oh whats in it for me wink...and she keeps trying to come over to his house, promising a good time, and that he has to go out with her and get trashed...

I mean this really hurts my feelings, I freak out about it and broke up with my boyfriend, because three months ago these text messages were going back and forth, and he promised me he wouldnt do it again, and I begged him to change his number but he wouldnt...Now its happening again and I'm three months pregnant this time...

He says I am freaking out about nothing, and that they are only text messages...What do you think? Am I over reacting? I am increasingly emotional and vulnerable being pregnant now, but he promised me once he wouldnt and now hes talking to her again, and it'll only lead to cheating physically especially with all the offers shes giving.

I broke up with him, because I cant take that kind of stress while pregnant and going to school and working, I am 21 and hes 23 in December.

I also wanted to mention this girl and I have gotten in verbal fights over the phone, and so now I feel even more belittled and I'm sure she feels GREAT knowing hes going behind my back to talk to her! I'm in tears!

Last edited by marchmomi2b; 09-08-2007 at 08:45 PM. Reason: fixed confusing sentence

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2007, 08:56 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User
Re: What does this mean if he keeps...

I'm so sorry you hve to go through this while pregnant, but trust your gut. Did I understand your post correctly, that you have broken up with him because you can't take the stress? I think that was a wise move. You need to put your health and your baby above anything else.

Sexual texts to an ex girlfriend while your current girlfriend is pregnant is beyond just bad form, he's being incredibly crude, rude, insensitive, selfish, and disrespectful. Especially since he lied and told you he'd stop and then didn't. This shows that he simply doesn't care about your feelings. If he gave a darn about you or his child, he would care.

I hate to say it, but it sounds like it was your turn to be cheated on. He's a dog who has no idea how to treat or value a woman. You can do this without him. Because, to tell you the truth, it sounds like even if you hadn't broken up with him, you'd still be doing this alone, because this guy is not plugged into this relationship with you. He knows you have serious issues with this girl, he knows how you feel, and just doesn't care. You will thrive and do so much better without him. You should only let someone in your life if they are going to be an asset to you, if they are going to better your life, enhance and lift you up, not hurt you, disrespect you, make you cry, and drag you down. You simply don't need someone like that in your life. Good luck to you.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:21 PM   #3
(female)

marchmomi2b HB User

Thanks...Your post really touched me. I'm going to try and be strong about it. I am so upset and don't know how I could cope if I lost this baby due to him causing me stress. I'm trying to relax now and get my head on again.

Last edited by marchmomi2b; 09-08-2007 at 09:22 PM.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:27 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by marchmomi2b View Post
Thanks...Your post really touched me. I'm going to try and be strong about it. I am so upset and don't know how I could cope if I lost this baby due to him causing me stress. I'm trying to relax now and get my head on again.
Good for you, that's for the best. Just try not to take it personally. It's not your fault he chose to do what he chose to do, and you can't change it, and no sense in getting all upset over something you have no control over and can't change. The only choice you can make is to not let him mess up any more of your life. Relax, breathe, and know you're doing the best thing for your baby. Good luck to you.

Old 09-09-2007, 06:45 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

BeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB User

WHAT?!?!?!?! You don't want to spend the rest of your life with a cheater! You need to get this guy out of your life for good. You can let ol' "Betty Boop" have this one! And wish her "good luck" 'cause she's going to need it!

Old 09-10-2007, 06:42 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

happymom28 HB User

Well, he cheated on her with you and he is still carrying on with her while you are back together. I think it's pretty clear what his intentions are.

It's pretty simple really. I know you don't want to hear this, but you don't need this guy. Pregnant or not he is a scum bag! Any taken guy doesn't act that way. It will only get worse the further along you get in your pregnancy. Cut your losses now and focus on yourself and your unborn baby. You don't need him. Let him go lick ice cream with that tramp and cheat on her with some other tramp. This is not the kind of lifestyle you want to bring a child into.

Lean on your family and friends and let him go. Once the baby is born get a child support order. He is too stupid to even know how to begin to be a decent father so you are doing your child a favor really. I wish I never married my ex, and the only reason I did was because I was pregnant. I would have been much better off being a single mother. I would have had a lot less stress, believe it or not.

Old 09-10-2007, 06:47 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

get yourself a good lawyer so you can get the child support your kid is entitled to from his loser.......
then be done with him......

Old 09-10-2007, 07:27 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

tarheel247 HB User

he's 23. we all know men are still not mature at that age. it's never a good sign for a bf or gf to be sending these type msgs to an ex or anyone for that matter. its only a matter of time before he does to you what he did to her. get rid of him.

Old 09-10-2007, 08:19 AM   #9
(female)

Maneka5* HB User

Hi Maneka here, Oh my God honey!!! You should thank your lucky stars hes out of your life. You've got enough to think about without his childish attention seeking behaviour. Getting pregnant by him in the first place was stupid if ya dont mind me saying! I mean c'mon there are lots of nice guys out there. Anyway, you just mind yourself from now on and dont let that toad anywhere near your door, not now not ever. Baby will thank you. . . .honest. Best of luck from Eire.xx

Closed Thread