It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2007, 11:43 PM   #1
(male)

patrick_pz HB User
jealously perhaps

hello im 17 years old and i have been with my girl friend for 1 year and i love her to bits, but practically since we have been together i have been ****** about previous guys she has been with. She is a really good girl but when she has been drunk and single in the past she has done stuff with guys like sex with 2 of them and other stuff with 2 others, and its getting me depressed i cant think straight it makes me angry thinking that some one else has touched my girl and what not, i have talked to her a few times about it and she is like im soo sorry bla bla, i wish i didnt do it all this **** but it doesnt help it, most of the time i can manage my anger against it alright but for instance now and a few times in the year i have been real up tight about it and i talk to her, but i really need help to accept that what has happend has happend and move cuz becuz its really ****ing with my mind and effects how i work and what not . it just makes me soo angry to think some one has touched her perhaps its jealously cuz i didnt really do much b4 i went out with her, can some one please help!

Old 10-10-2007, 04:45 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: jealously perhaps

I'm not really sure how to help you. The problem is that you need to realize that most people have a past, they had a life before you ever came into the picture. Some people have a weirder past than others, just how it is. But you can't start holding it against her for stuff she did before she even knew you! That's completely unfair to her!

Really, just need to get over it. If you can't handle it, then maybe you can't be in a relationship. With her or anyone else. Because people always have a past, that's a fact. Whether or not that past includes some of the things that she did, it's irrelevant because it had nothing to do with you at all in any way. So you need to stop obsessing about it. You shouldn't have even talked about what she did before, because your reaction is really uncalled for. Stop getting so angry. It has not and does not have anything at all to do with you whatsoever.

Last edited by Kszan; 10-10-2007 at 04:46 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-10-2007, 05:08 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

This seems to be an issue with very young men, before they grow up and realise that girls don't come out of doll boxes all fresh and new. Get a bit of maturity behind you and you will be more reasonable about this stuff. It is totally unfair to judge this girl, and that is what you are doing. Get some counselling to deal with your anger and to get into why this bothers you so much. Sera

Old 10-10-2007, 05:12 AM   #4
(female)

hoopty HB User

Well good luck finding someone that's never been touched...especially the older you get. I do think it would bother me knowing that she had partaken in very questionable sexual activity with having 3 somes though expecially at such a very young age AND possibly being exposed to STDs!

But if you are going to stay with her you are going to have to get over this and if you do leave you will end up dating someone else that's been touched etc! So what you really have to do is get over it because everyone has a past!

Old 10-11-2007, 05:07 AM   #5
(male)

patrick_pz HB User

thank you for your replies, im trying to not think and about it and like the 3 of you said everyone has a past and yeah it gets worse the older you get. i do hope i get over it soon because it aint nice thats for sure. You 3 are right though no one can really do anything because i have to accept what has happend even before she knew me and im going to try - oh and hoopty im not to sure what you were implying but if it was about my girlfriend no she didnt have a 3 some, 2 seperate guys im not sure if u meant "if a girl had" kinda thing

Thanks Patrick,

Old 10-11-2007, 05:19 AM   #6
(female)

hoopty HB User

It sounded like you meant she had sex with "2 of them" meaning 2 at once...sorry...my bad!

Old 10-11-2007, 01:35 PM   #7
(male)

patrick_pz HB User

haha sorry but nah, dam then i would really be angry lol. but nah just normal stuff lol thakns anyway but. I will be trying to forget about it and lets hope i succeed if you guys think of any other way to forget about it feel free to post
Thanks Patrick

Closed Thread