It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2008, 07:21 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

SGB556 HB User
my GF is checking her ex-bf's email???

so i found out that she has been checking his email/other accounts from her laptop.

what gives. we've been going out for 8 months. I'm 31 and she is 29. Is this girl crazy?

Old 01-08-2008, 07:25 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: my GF is checking her ex-bf's email???

how did you find out?
why don't you ask her about it
it is a little strange.....this long after and since she's in a relationship with you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2008, 07:26 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

I would say she is at least slightly crazy. Watch out; this is stalking.

Old 01-08-2008, 07:32 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

SGB556 HB User

okay, here is the deal. we both have ******* and both use a "******* logger" that shows who visits your page and the time they visit. she doesn't know that I also have one that show the ip address of the person visiting. on sunday, i saw that her ex visited my page, but it was from her ip address. I know that he wasn't there so it was definitly her, loggining into his page and then she must have forgotten and went to mine. I sent her an email with screen shots of what I see in my "logger"... let's see what excuse she'll come up with.

Old 01-08-2008, 07:53 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

happymom28 HB User

You have been dating for 8 months and she is 29 years old? If I were you I would be asking why she is doing this. This is the type of behavior I would expect from an insecure and immature teen or young adult, not someone who is almost 30!

Old 01-08-2008, 07:59 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

SGB556 HB User

I just spoke with her and she denied it. I said well I hope it isn't true because stalking you ex is crazy. I left it at that, no point in arguing "yes you did" at the moment.

She is being very immature lately. She's giving me crap about a girl I dated 4 years ago that lived 2,500 miles away. She's mad that when the girl first came to my neck of the woods she stayed with me and also mad that she met my family. This is 4 freaking years ago. she's upset because this girl was on my page and commented on a pic of me and my gf saying "wow you guys are a cute couple".

she's really starting to scare me.

Last edited by moderator2; 01-08-2008 at 08:29 AM. Reason: posted commercial website

Old 01-08-2008, 08:22 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

Mary83 HB UserMary83 HB UserMary83 HB UserMary83 HB UserMary83 HB UserMary83 HB User

SGB, I had the same exact thing happen with my boyfriend. We had been dating for about 3 or 4 months at the time. I had a tracker that would track IP addresses and show other profiles that the person at the IP address had. I thought his ex had checked my page, but turned out it was him. I confronted him and asked him why...he denied checking it then (which I KNOW he did), but admitted to checking it a few weeks before. I asked him why and he said he did it out of curiosity and boredom.

My personal opinion...it could be curiosity or boredom. It could really mean nothing...maybe habit???

Or, it could mean she still has a thing for him. Maybe she is jealous...wants him back...wants to know if he's dating anyone or what he's up to...

Is she still in contact with him?

Old 01-08-2008, 09:06 AM   #8
Inactive
(male)

SGB556 HB User

they have some contact because they used to live together and he owes her money...

from what I know the contact is minimal.

i'll let it slide for now and see what happens in the future.

Old 01-08-2008, 02:27 PM   #9
(female)

hoopty HB User

Quote:
Or, it could mean she still has a thing for him. Maybe she is jealous...wants him back...wants to know if he's dating anyone or what he's up to...
This is what I believe! She's not over him yet...she's keeping close tabs on him. I don't think this makes her crazy, I just think it means that she's not over this guy yet.

Up until a few months ago (for a couple years time), my husband's EX(who is beyond crazy!) followed him around at the forum he frequents, she was always in the threads that we would post in. This forum lets you see who's viewing it. Finally I said something about it and miraculously she went away. I'm no fool, she was still hung up on him and this was the only way she could see what he was up to.

Last edited by hoopty; 01-08-2008 at 02:29 PM.

Old 01-08-2008, 03:19 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

SGB556 HB User

what is the best way to find out for sure if she is over him? I know she still checks his emails because I can see that she logged into his account if I use his computer. of course, she is denying logging into his accounts.

I want to give this guy a heads up, how would you go about doing that?

Last edited by moderator2; 01-08-2008 at 06:25 PM. Reason: posted commercial website

Old 01-08-2008, 04:23 PM   #11
(female)

hoopty HB User

You already know that she is logging in to his accounts...you have that proof, no sense in pretending like that didn't happen. You saw what you saw and she can deny it all she wants but IP addresses don't lie! You already know all that!

How can you tell if she's over him? She probably doesn't even know if she's over him or not. I can't see any other reason to keep checking on someone unless you still are interested in them. I couldn't see any other reason for the EX reading my husband's post all day long every day! To me, I felt that she was obscessed with my husband. And yes "stalking" came to mind too!

Closed Thread