It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2008, 12:22 AM   #1
(female)

iwanttobefree HB User
quick question

when someone says they miss you when they dont see you and they think of you a lot when you are apart, does that usually mean feelings run deep, or can it just be physical attraction?>

Old 01-13-2008, 01:35 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

DVS HB User
Re: quick question

Well, I would never say that to a guy that I was only sexually attracted to, that seems more of an emotional attraction.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2008, 02:00 AM   #3
(female)

mangoes HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanttobefree View Post
when someone says they miss you when they dont see you and they think of you a lot when you are apart, does that usually mean feelings run deep, or can it just be physical attraction?>
well i have known my boyfriend for 3 years, started dating 2 years ago and made our relationship serious april last year and i tell him how much i think of him all the time, that he is my world. i told him i think about him when im about to go to bed, when i wake up lol. i even have lots of dreams about him. this is because im madly inlove with him. he wants to move in together next year and i cant wait. we just went on vacation and all i wanted to do it have sex with him. i seriously cant get enough of him lol. i think im going to go insane, HAHAHAHA. when we were on vacation i had a few dreams about him. i keep telling him that he is my sunshine on a cloudy day. he gets all embarrassed especially when i say it so loud. its so cute. when i stay at his house and we wake up in the morning, all i want is a hug. i hug him all the time, hehehehe

Old 01-13-2008, 03:35 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanttobefree View Post
The only one who can answer this question is the one who says it to you. The rest of us are just guessing.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:03 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User

A quick question wants a quick answer, right? Supposing he is telling the truth, then I think he means deep or at least deepening feelings about you. But this is just a snapshot. Things can change and you may need more time to reach a conclusion.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:24 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

Need more details. Could be someone who has genuine feelings for you, or it could be just a good player who knows all the right things to say.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:14 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

emma j HB User

Hi,
I was gonna reply and say that from the looks of it he has got deepening feelings for u but then i realised something.AT the moment i'm lving away from home at uni and i have an amazing bf. But there is a guy here who has turned into a good good friend and i've told him a few times while i was away for x mass that i missed him and he missed me to but this is on a purely friendship level. So only way to find out is to ask Not so directly but with a few questions see what his feelings are. I think it is possible tomiss someone of the oppiste sex but for it to on a non sexual friendship level

Old 01-13-2008, 10:24 PM   #8
(female)

iwanttobefree HB User

HI
its someone i have known a while and while we have been intimate i have put that on hold until head is more clear post my separation.
he has recently started saying the "thinking of you and missing you" things, and today said he just misses "holding me"

Old 01-14-2008, 01:35 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

dma11663 HB User

probably has feelings for you but you know how it goes...the one who is waiting in the wing always misses the one who puts things on hold or breaks things off.

How do you feel?

Closed Thread