It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #1
(female)

virginia24 HB User
:mad:To Open My Mouth Or Stand Back And Watch..that Is The Question?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanx for the support things as of today are beginningwith the legal system, i am trying my best to wrap my head around this situation but i am baffeled, my bf does everything he possibly can within his means for his child yet she gives him no credit and claims he is up to no good
when we met he lived all by himself no roomates not to mention he doesn't make alot... so had alot of bills and took his son overnight as often as he could afford...he is the one to pick up and drop off his son EVERY time and it was aprox a 30 min drive one way he also managed to make sure his son saw his granparents as much as possible which was a
1 1/2 hour drive one way,with the help of his family they have sent packs of diappers,wipes,furniture when he was born,clothes,toys,books even started a bank account for him for school all since the day he was born and even though there is no child support in place the family has come to gether to also send a little bit of money over monthly
now that we are engaged and living together he can afford extra days off to see him,he can now afford health care for the two of them an due to the nature of my job i can arrange my schedule to always have the samy days off to offer any help i can while he is with us on top of the fact what he has been helping with b4 is still going on.....
the kicker is, she is for some reason convinced we are plotting to take him...yadda yadda..and denies he has done any of this and what ever she does not deny she assumes it is because he is up to no good..i just don't get it..i would be thankful if i were in her position and seeing him be like this was just one of the many reasons i said yes he is an amazing dad and his son loves him dearly....it breaks my heart that she is trying to keep him away now cause i can see it starting to really hurt my bf...urg..i just don't understand or know how to deal with myfrustration cause i am in a position where i can't say or do a thing trying to remain neutral
what to do?
virginia

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread