It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
(female)

freedom67 HB User
signs he wants out!!!!!

can anyone enlighten me on what are the signs he wants out without telling you he wants out so you will end the relationship instead of him?????

Old 08-07-2008, 09:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: signs he wants out!!!!!

if you're asking the question, it sounds like you have already seen signs.....
what's he doing?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2008, 09:55 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom67 View Post
can anyone enlighten me on what are the signs he wants out without telling you he wants out so you will end the relationship instead of him?????
No sex (if you are intimate enough);

lack of energy to do things together;

no fighting at all (agreement to everything you say and do - some disagreement is necessary to keep things going on);

no more planning and talking about the future;

long periods of silence;

absent-mindedness...

These are just a few.

Old 08-07-2008, 10:13 AM   #4
(female)

freedom67 HB User

Thanks for some of the signs.

he is not intamate with me anymore infact we don't do any thing. I always have to depend on BOB

he is always away for hours at a time.

he doesn't hardly talk to me when we are here alone.

he used to call me on his breaks but now he doesn't do that anymore. he rather call other people instead of me.

so there are guys who doesn't want to tell the girl they want out but yea at the same time keep using them till the girl says it's over????

if so Why do they do that?? huh i guess they are trying to make themselves look good for the next relationship i guess.

Old 08-07-2008, 10:22 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

happymom28 HB User

Guys do that so they don't have to deal with all the emotion it will cause. They don't want to deal with crying or questions. They find it easier to be cruel and make you break up so they save face. It's immature and pathetic really.

If I were you I would call him out on it and then dump his sorry butt. You deserve better!

Old 08-07-2008, 10:29 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

he's a wuss-bag
he doesn't have the stones to break up with you so he's acting like a jerk so you will break up with him

Old 08-08-2008, 05:35 AM   #7
(female)

leelee04 HB User

A lot of guys will not tell you they want out. They are too afraid that you will cause some sort of drama then they will call you crazy. lol. I say tell him that its over before he cheats on you.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:17 PM   #8
Inactive
(male)

Dynobot HB User

Well I for one noticed that when ever I break up with a woman she goes Stalker on me....as if she is thinking "No one breaks up with me...". So I find it easier to push one or more of their buttons to make them break up with me, once they say the word I agree quickly call it quits and move on fast.

This one girl I wanted to break up with had a lot of her stuff at my house. So I packed everything up in a bag invited her over and pushed the button. She got mad and I helped her along to say the "Break Up" words, once she did I went up stairs got her bag of stuff...[which she thought she would have the pleasure of gathering to rub it in] and in 2 seconds gave her the bag and ushered her out the door. I will never forget the look on her face. I think I did it too quick because she played the stalker role for awhile, but after a month or so she finally moved on....

Old 08-09-2008, 02:37 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom67 View Post
so there are guys who doesn't want to tell the girl they want out but yea at the same time keep using them till the girl says it's over????

if so Why do they do that?? huh i guess they are trying to make themselves look good for the next relationship i guess.

Oh, absolutely. Most men will do that. They do it because they do not see women as fellow human beings. They see us as just these warm pieces of meat here for nothing but their pleasure. Even the best of men will treat "the wrong" woman this way, out of fear or cowardice or because "well, she will go all stalker on me." Unfortunately what they don't understand, or maybe what they don't want to understand, is that having that uncomfortable break up talk, with dignity and honesty, is what stops most women from doing the "stalker" thing. Of course there are unstable women out there who do go off, but 9 times out of 10, a "psycho bunny boiler" is nothing but a woman who was lied to, treated badly, and who had her humanity stepped on and just wants answers and some closure. But once you accept this about men, dealing with how they treat you becomes much easier and you get to a point where you don't even really care what they think of you or whether they are interested or not. You'll learn to weed out the ones that aren't worth your time pretty quickly and move on as easily and heartlessly as they do, and when the right one comes along, you'll know.

Last edited by Larrylou'smom; 08-09-2008 at 02:38 AM.

Closed Thread