It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2008, 05:24 AM   #1
(female)

leelee04 HB User
Guess I should give an update

Hello again,
I know I have not been posting here much but for those that don't remember me I am the girl whose b/f after 7 years cheated. I'm sure you can find some of my old post. Anyway, I was living in Florida when everything happened but I have now moved back home to NJ. I did still talk to my ex for about a month until I found out that once again he was still seeing the girl he cheated on me with and lying to both of us. I have had it! I told him that I hate him, and that he makes me sick, I even told him I hope he lives a life filled with misery like the misery and hell I lived in for 8 months. I have not spoken with him or had any contact with him now for one month, and I feel so much better!!!!!!! My ulcer and heartburn in my stomach is healing! I can eat real food again! I am laughing again instead of crying. I'm even talking to a couple guys hehe I wish I would ve let him go sooner! Letting him go was the best thing I have ever done for myself! I know he is still with this girl and they are moving in together and you know what? I truly don't care. When I found out that he was lying once again, that was like the last straw. Yea it still hurts sometimes, but right now I feel more anger and bitterness than sadness.

I just want to say thank you to everyone here for trying the best you could to make me get rid of this guy. lol. I wish I would ve listened sooner. And I want whoever is reading this that may be going through a hard time to know that it does get better. I was with him for 7 years and I was in the process of planning our wedding, then I find out that he was bringing some girl to the house while I was at work. I was crushed. I made him my whole entire world which is mistake numeral uno. When he left me I had nothing. I mean nothing. I was so low. I cried non stop even in my sleep and I stopped eating and lost a ton of weight and develop some sort of ulcer. But he has only been out of my life for a month and I already feel better. You will never be able to heal until you get him or her out of your life. I actually never understood that until now. lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2008, 07:43 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
Re: Guess I should give an update

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee04 View Post
... You will never be able to heal until you get him or her out of your life. I actually never understood that until now. lol
First of all, bravo!

Second, your quotation: getting someone out of your life may not be enough, if at the same time you don't see to it that your own patterns and behaviour are changed accordingly.

Old 08-10-2008, 05:23 AM   #3
(female)

leelee04 HB User
Re: Guess I should give an update

Yes I agree with you there. I am learning new things about myself more and more everyday. The sad things that I have realized is that I got lost in him. I made him my whole world and when he left, I had nothing. I am learning new things about myself everyday it really is amazing.

Closed Thread