It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2008, 02:15 PM   #1
(male)

bonesredrum HB User
my girl left with my daughter..

It's been 5 days now, its long story. Add to that it is the second time this is happening to me both situations involving kids. I had my first daughter when I was 18 with a woman back in my country (Canada). Well! I dealt with it by leaving the country; I met another woman right after.

Unfortunately a married woman, I learnt to late that she would eventually leave me vanishing into her family's protection. Like I said its been 5 days now. I met another girl, and started dating her right away thinking that this would help me deal wit the depression. But its not, when I am at work I keep thinking the woman I was with. Honestly, I love her and that would never fade as it did not with my first.

I am only 24 with a second kid, we had plans to settle down but as she was from England she had to leave. We both met in India, I really do not know how to deal with this. It is affecting my work, I am a Manager, it is hard to deal with people I feel myself gradually loosing it though it's been only 5 days.

She is from an Indian family and I am of an English background. Her family is strict and unfair, they refuse to give her the phone to speak with me, she has deleted all her mail accounts, also got into my mail and deleted all our mails.

Please help me out with this, if anybody had the answer.

Old 08-18-2008, 03:34 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
Re: my girl left with my daughter..

Please help me out with this, if anybody had the answer.[/QUOTE]

Well I don't think we have enough elements to say anything. Why did she leave you in the first place? Vanishing into her family's protection? Why? Did you threat her or anything? I don't know about Indian laws, but that is your daughter. All around the world, a father has legal access to his kids in the case of a divorce. It doesn't matter how strict and unfair her family is (your opinion), this is your right. Nobody is above the law, as far as I can see.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

negot HB Usernegot HB User

As Pendulum pointed out, we don't have enough information to help you. Why did your wife leave you?

Old 08-18-2008, 10:04 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesredrum View Post
Quote:
Well! I dealt with it by leaving the country; I met another woman right after.

Unfortunately a married woman, I learnt to late that she would eventually leave me vanishing into her family's protection.
I'm even more confused..... Did you marry this second woman or was she already married? According to what you've written, it sounds like she was a married woman to begin with, and went back to her husband and family???

Quote:
I am only 24 with a second kid, we had plans to settle down but as she was from England she had to leave.
When was your second child born and why did she "have" to leave India??

Quote:
She is from an Indian family and I am of an English background. Her family is strict and unfair, they refuse to give her the phone to speak with me, she has deleted all her mail accounts, also got into my mail and deleted all our mails.
Many cultures have very strict taboos about adultery if that is actually the case. It also sounds like she may not want to speak with you herself, if she is deleting all of your e-mails. I am still so very confused. Maybe if you were to give us an exact (or at least a rough one) time-line of events, we could all understand and try to help.

Closed Thread