It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2008, 08:12 AM   #1
(female)

BlueEyes2022 HB User
Kinda In A Rut

Good Morning Everyone!
So here is my situation...My boyfriend and I are completely in love with one another but we seem to be in a rut situation. We both work all day which is good cause we aren't completely struggling, but it is the same routine EVERYDAY and now it is starting to bother me more and more. We are good together we don't fight or anything both of us get along with eachothers famlies. But it is getting boring now that it is the same thing over and over again same thing all the time. We have been together for a little over 2 years now and it has been an amazing two years. But now we are stuck in thsi rut of doing the same thing all the time. So I guess what I am asking is if there are any fun and inexpensive things to do as a couple. It is hard to do things when paychecks stay the same and everything just keeps on going up in price all the time. We both get home around 5pm Mon-Thurs and then I work until 6pm on a Friday and we both normally have off on the weekends. So any ideas would be awsome and thank you so much for reading.

BlueEyes

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2008, 09:27 AM   #2
(female)

littlek05 HB User
Re: Kinda In A Rut

Find a hobby to do together. Go for walks, go rollerblading or biking together. Watch some of your older favorite movies you haven't seen in a while (or have a naked movie night lol), or play some board games. I'm pretty boring myself so I don't have a lot of good suggestions.... Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2008, 09:31 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Mary83 HB UserMary83 HB UserMary83 HB UserMary83 HB UserMary83 HB UserMary83 HB User

A lot of what there is to do depends on what you like to do and where you live. My boyfriend and I don't "go out" a lot, but we like that. But, there are tons of different things to do here in our city (which is not a big one). We live in Colorado, so there are the mountains we can go to. You could always plan a picnic, hike, walk somewhere. Go to the beach or lake for a day. Go downtown window shopping or go to a cheap museum or art gallery. Go to a dollar movie (we have a theatre here that is $2 tickets that shows movies that came out a few months ago in the regular theatre). Play games together. Find different quizzes you can do together. Talk about anything, your day, dreams, past memories, etc. Have sex (assuming you do) in different places, positions, etc. Cook dinner together and come up with different recipes to try.Take time apart and do separate activities so when you come home to each other you are happy to see each other.

Old 08-19-2008, 09:32 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Mary83 HB UserMary83 HB UserMary83 HB UserMary83 HB UserMary83 HB UserMary83 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlek05 View Post
Find a hobby to do together. Go for walks, go rollerblading or biking together. Watch some of your older favorite movies you haven't seen in a while (or have a naked movie night lol), or play some board games. I'm pretty boring myself so I don't have a lot of good suggestions.... Good luck!

Haha littlek that cracks me up! I'm boring too, and so is my boyfriend. Granted, we do get bored sometimes, but it usually doesn't take much for us to be okay with sitting at home doing nothing special! But that's how we like it!

Old 08-19-2008, 09:35 AM   #5
(female)

littlek05 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary83 View Post
Haha littlek that cracks me up! I'm boring too, and so is my boyfriend. Granted, we do get bored sometimes, but it usually doesn't take much for us to be okay with sitting at home doing nothing special! But that's how we like it!
I love sitting at home with my boyfriend! lol Too bad I don't live close we could have a double date just sitting around. hehe

Closed Thread