It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2008, 05:14 AM   #1
(male)

vinnie01 HB User
Don't what this is and has upset my girlfriend(gf)

Hi there

I am very puzzled with this, I have lived a lonely life since age of 2 and I am now 28. I got a girlfriend who I normally support. 1 thing i hate the most is constantly pestured on the telephone especially by the same person several times in the day,

My gf said have I done anything wrong, I mentioned ringing too much in 1 day is annoying. This may of ended the relationship I seen her since 10th Oct 2007. I also did have a brain tumour removed 7/12/06.

Does this also comes part of the over sensitive emotions too?
As I didnt mean to do this and do feel very bad about it

What is this problem.

Vincent

Old 08-22-2008, 07:34 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AuntieLeela HB UserAuntieLeela HB UserAuntieLeela HB UserAuntieLeela HB User
Re: Don't what this is and has upset my girlfriend(gf)

Seems to me most people don't like being called repeatedly by the same person, even if it is their gf.

I don't like being called several times in one day. In fact, I don't much like talking on the phone at all. I think this is just personal preference. Some people love talking on the phone and some people don't.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2008, 03:39 AM   #3
(male)

vinnie01 HB User

Thanks for the reply.

I will explain this to my gf as we now settled it yesturday, she thought I gone off her.

Vinnie

Old 09-13-2008, 01:49 AM   #4
(female)

EuphoricFusion HB User

I had a boyfriend who would literally answer and hang up if I called him during the day at all. He had a low-demand job, and I would be checking for plans about dinner or something I actually needed info from him, but occasionally would call with a funny story or notable.
In this situation, I - the caller - was in the wrong.
I think no one likes being nagged, but everyone wants to feel like their love interest always WANTS to hear their voice, so its a tough thing about love...

I'm glad you all worked it out, but make sure at the end of the day, you've been respectful and respected.

Old 09-14-2008, 03:57 AM   #5
(male)

vinnie01 HB User

Thanks for the Reply as what you Just said "I'm glad you all worked it out, but make sure at the end of the day, you've been respectful and respected." I think we split again last monday over jelousy because I hugged her friend Pat good bye, after spiritualist church session we got home, I said Im off home cuddled my Girlfriend bye she said "you had all your hugs from Pat" where I rang her on Tuesday where she just put the phone down on me. I took it as a hint this happend again and I not bothered her since cos I am absolutly fed up of these tiny split ups and decided to drop her and I dont know if she rang me last night but I rang back and see if she answers but I put it down on the answering machine. I am just generally back to being myself again, I am not a sex mania either. So I have no more to do with her as this is now to be permenent. I dont take this repeated break up nonsence in this way very lightly when I had enough thats when I dont speak to the person again.

Closed Thread