It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2008, 04:44 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

emma j HB User
i don't what to do...

hey all,
Ok, i wasn't going to post this question because i thought that aybe you would all think that i'm crazy. But i've just read the thread below called "how likely" and i've decided to post.. now guys i'm not crazy, i'm a very sane women!!!

My gut feeling is always spot on and i always follow it and when i don't it usually turns out right. ok so for those of you that know i broke up with my ex 4 months ago. we don't talk but do bump into each other occasionly. my best friend died 7 weeks ago and we had communicating during this but this ended up in an argument. so a few weeks after i started to have this strange feeling about him, i can't describe it but a feeling that something was going to happen to him.

Last week i had a dream about him. I dreampt that he was driving around my house(yet it wasn't actually my house) in a car that i had never seen before. It looked kinda spacey and i vividly rememeber the lights on it. they weren't like normal lights but they stood out for me. the car crashed in my dream, around the back on my house and in my dream i ran out of the house to his car, bawling crying. when i got there he had been thrown from the car but was ok, the car was totalled.. then i woke up..

So on sunday i was in my friends house and he called and asked could he come up. the friend told him i was there. he still came up. hadn't seen him in 7 weeks. we chatted briefly. I asked him was he going to college, he said no he was getting a new car and mentioned the name. i'd never heard of it before but then something clicked in my head..the dream.

So i came home and i looked up the car and oh god, its identical to the one in my dream.needless to say i'm freaked out about it and its eating away at me. Even the detail on the lights is the same and i'd never seen this car befor..So do i tell him or not. i've asked 3 friends already. all three have said to tell him, 2 have said through my friend the other said directly or that i should accidently on purpose be in the house when he is and tell him.

Seriously if i don't this will eat me up but i don't want him tothink i'm crazy. when we spoke on sunday it was ok, not to ahkward. One way or another i'll be telling him. bt i just don't know wether to do it directly or not. i'm afriad if i don't tell him directly and get my friend to tell him, she won't tell him exactly how it is.
So what do you think??? and i'm not CRAZY!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2008, 05:19 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: i don't what to do...

Of course you are not crazy..tho dreams are not always telling the future, more just bringing matters of concern to our conscious attention. You may have felt that your friend needed looking after. In dreams, a house usually represents yourself, so, for some reason, this chap (or thoughts of him) are troubling you. If it is prophetic, it may be just that you foretold THIS situation and dilemma. Tell him by all means. He will probably scoff, but what the heck. I found a useful little exercise for dreams. Imagine each facet of the dream (eg the car) and really concentrate on it, while asking it "What am I doing in Emma's dream?" It sounds silly, I know, but insight will often jump into your head, and you think "Oh, Of Course!" This is based on the theory that everything in a dream represents a part of your thoughts. Innnterrrrrestinggg....hmm.. I LOVE this stuff!!! Sera

Old 08-28-2008, 05:30 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

emma j HB User

I think i'm more freaked at the fact that the car in my dream is the exact same as the one he wants to get. yet before my dream i'd never seen this car before or heard of it. is quite an unusual car..
I defo will tell him, just haven't figured out how..
I'm also very interested in dreams. they tell so much. I often dream about him. i'm not quite over him yet but this dream just felt so much different..
Thanks seraph

Old 08-28-2008, 05:50 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma j View Post
I think i'm more freaked at the fact that the car in my dream is the exact same as the one he wants to get. yet before my dream i'd never seen this car before or heard of it. is quite an unusual car..
I defo will tell him, just haven't figured out how..
I'm also very interested in dreams. they tell so much. I often dream about him. i'm not quite over him yet but this dream just felt so much different..
Thanks seraph
Well, perhaps you fear that by telling him about the dream, you may lead him to think you are still interested in him (it doesn't matter if you really or not). Perhaps you don't want to awaken those feelings in him again, because you yourself are not sure of them either.

Why don't you write about the dream in a letter to him? You can control what you write but often not what you say. Moreover, written words are "heavier" than spoken words. Spoken words fly, so to say. If there is a serious and urgent message in your dream (premonition?), then a letter would be more effective in delivering it. My two cents.

Old 08-28-2008, 05:56 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

emma j HB User

Yeah, maybe an email might be ok.

Telling him about the dream hasn't really got anything to do with me wanting him to know i am still interested in him. he already knows that i still love him. but he also already nows that i've no interest in getting back with him. He is always askng my mutual friend have i been up, do i talk about him do i still miss him..he replies, eh no, she doesn't speak about you at all she's moving on.
This would be purely me telling him that i'm concerned about something, but that it has nothing to do with "us". He knows i still care, but we both know where we stand.

Closed Thread