It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2008, 01:49 PM   #1
(female)

Emmy66 HB User
Help me please

I dont think i have depression! i dont know! i just feel very very upset and vunerable at the moment!
i havnt stopped crying and being in bed for 3 days! i dont want to know anyone
my boyfriend has noticed! but sometimes its because of him! i mean he still says he loves me and im beautiful but i feel hed rather be with his friend who i hate and he compared me to his mates perfect girlfriend! picture this.... at a party the girl who has a laugh and shes totally insane dancing liek she doesnt care on the dance floor! well that was me i just do it somehow and she sits ther like a turtle not doing anything! and hes embarased by me! also he doesnt under stand my ocd and it makes me feel bad sometimes! also we never do anything liek il go to his and we sit and watc tv with his mum! he cud at least take me to his room2""""""!!!! or at least out or sumwer nice like cinema! he brings me to his then he is liek im sooo boreddd and hes putting on a stupid programme i hate!!! and im bored so im like hey im going to shower! or i sit until he takes me hiome again! i talk to his sister more! n he really needs to tidy his room! i feel hed rather put his friends first
he moans about me in bed and what i do and what i dont do! i love him and he loves me but its stressing me and i wanna save it! i dont wanna say anything to him about how i feel because i end up in tears! i mean the othr day i cudnt help but cry at his bcoz of it and i said i was crying at SHREK!!! cmonnn!!!!!! also i dont nop how to fix it because one day i wanna marry him and have kids with him! he just doesnt understand how i feel and how depressed im feeling!!! my best friend isnt in tyhe country and shes coming back for a week and has chosen to see her boyfriend and not me at all!! also the rest of them have left me and my family shout at me because of my ocd! joyjoyjoy i hate msyelf

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2008, 02:37 PM   #2
(female)

lunalu HB User
Re: Help me please

My advice would be to see a counselor and try to figure out if it's OCD, ADD, or your personal situation with your boyfriend. It sounds like your relationship is magnifying your other possible conditions. You could contact your physician and get a referral or just make an appt. with your medical doctor first. Can you do that?

Closed Thread