It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
(female)

Italia 43 HB User
Unhappy My ex doesn't stop calling

hey hb.. My ex gf doesn't stop calling me.. I have gained my feelings back for her now, because of this. Now i cant get her off my mind.. Top it off i have a bf for the past 6 years on and off.. i am so lost and depressed.. I told her last night(my ex gf) that i couldn't talk to her anymore.. She knew i always had my bf. I asked her 2 simple questiions.. 1.. did you want to be back with me and do you love me?? Her answer was I think it would be nice to try again, but you will never go for it.. My ex gf also stated of course she has love for me, and if she didnt she wouldn't call me, but i dont beleive that. If she did why she robbed me and everytime i slepted over her house i always slept on couch, not in her bed.. Top it off she never ever visted me, and i always had to travel 6hours to see her.. How is this having love for me.. DOnt make sense. WHy cant i get over my infacuation/love for her.. I have a bf my goodness.. Why cant i stop thinking about her and wanting to kiss her and sex her and sometimes thoughts of marriage.. Insane.. My ex gf is very unhealthy to me. Can someone offer me any help.. By the way i didn't have the best childhood eaither.. Grew up with no mother and an abusive father.. i just feel torn between my bf and my ex gf. It never seems to end..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
Re: My ex doesn't stop calling

Well, it's almost like being a diabetic and loving/wanting to have sugar.

This girlfriend is like sugar for you (assuming that you are a diabetic). You can't have it (her), because that is very harmful for you. What do you do then? You simply decide not to touch it ever again. Or at least until you can fix your diabetes.

In other words, cut all the possible contact with this person. If it is easier for you, pretend that you have moved into another country and are out of her reach for all practical purposes. I know it is hard for you, and it'll be harder in the first days. But think that is essential for your own health. Health is life.

Ok, I am trying to make the problem appear simpler than it really is. But honestly, it's also a question of discipline, of not giving in.

Maybe you should break up with your boy-friend, too. Or at least stay away from him for some time. You are confused. You badly need time for yourself.

Check to see how you can open a new perspective for your life, either through studies, acquisition of a skill/profession, or finding a suitable job for you. It's very important to keep yourself busy, so that temptations are easier to resist.

You could also try therapy, but therapy can be long and painful. You need a quicker relief. Maybe it'd be better for you to pick some physical activity, instead. Reshape your body as best as you can. I am not telling you to become a model, because that's insanity. LOL. But being fit and healthy will do good to your self-esteem. You are able to do something for yourself. Just start and keep going on, even if the results are not immediate.

Last edited by pendulum; 09-08-2008 at 11:00 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread