It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2008, 06:57 AM   #1
(female)

misty75 HB User
Dont know for sure.

Hi all,

I am new here and dont actually know where to start. I was told that my husband of 15 years had possibly cheated on me while out drinking with his brother one night. When I found out, I called the girl in question and started asking some pretty specific questions about my husband. Like what color underwear and does he have tattooes, birthmarks, scars, etc.....You know just anything to prove to me that he didnt do it. All the girl could tell me was that they had sex and it was dark. Her 3 year old daughter was supposed to have been in the same bed with them and was supposed to have woke up and seen them. How did she know who her mom was having sex with if it was dark? Plus her daughter doesnt even know my husband.

When I asked my husband about this, he told me he knows he didnt have sex with her. He said I have witnesses. So I went without him knowing it and talked to everyone that was there and they all told me the same story. I know my hubby didnt contact them to tell them to tell me different because they dont have a phone and he didnt know I was gonna talk to them.

I have know this girl for about 5 years and I have caught her in several lies about her ex-husband before. My husband was married once before and he cheated on his first wife but he went straight and told her about it. When we started dating he told me if I was honest with him that he would be honest with me. His ex brought it up once to me about him cheating on her. I told her I already knew about it and she said well how did you know. I told her that he had told me about it. My husband is brutally honest when it comes to things. Like for instance, if someone ask him something and he knows its for real he will tell them. He dont hide or sugar coat anything.

I am not sure what to do about this situation. I think that if he did it, that he would be feeling guilty or something by now. But he is still the same person he was before, minus the fact that he dont drink much anymore. My gut instinct says nothing happened and that the girl is just doing this to cause trouble. She and her ex-husbands aunt had been trying to cause trouble with several other families prior to this. Plus the girl in question, her ex in laws are also my husbands ex in-laws. They havent liked my husband since him and his ex separated forever ago.They (the ex-in laws) have always blamed him for their split up, not taking into consideration that she cheated on him the night they got married and she was moving another guy in while my now husband was moving out. They have been trying to cause us trouble since we got together.

If anyone out there has been in a similar situation or has any ideas, I would love to hear them. It is tearing me up inside to think that if he didnt do it, why would she be saying that they did. I dont know anymore. I want to believe my husband because I know he has always been honest with me. But it just tears me up inside to think that someone would tell this knowing it might split a family apart. Everyone that has heard the story say that they dont think for a minute that it happened because they say my husband dont act like the kind that would cheat. But I know his past.

Sorry it was so long, I just have a lot on my plate right now and it just feels good to vent a little.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2008, 07:19 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
Re: Dont know for sure.

Who first told you about this? What for? Sorry this is going to be short, but whatever the case, I would rather believe your husband than anyone else and move on.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:20 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

cathy1 HB Usercathy1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty75 View Post
Hi all,

I am new here and dont actually know where to start. I was told that my husband of 15 years had possibly cheated on me while out drinking with his brother one night.
Who was it that told you this story that made you call this woman he supposedly slept with?

Old 09-12-2008, 03:26 PM   #4
(female)

misty75 HB User

I was told by his ex-wifes aunt. Who is also this girls aunt by marriage.

Closed Thread