It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
(female)

littleton47 HB User
husband cheating

I found out three time my husband was cheating. at first he was very hostle toward me and I was very hurt. The second time I asked him to leave, he did'nt. The third time I got a lawyer, but didn't go though with the divorce. I have had a stroke, quadtriple by pass. I am going to have surgery on my neck it two weeks. I lost 35 lbs. from stress.
He asked me to give he time to work on his problem. The woman he was going with is now calling my home leaving messages for my husband. He has change his cell phone number. I have not changed my number becaues I have had it for years. Should I tell her husband. Any advice for me?

Old 09-14-2008, 07:34 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mileena42 HB User
Re: husband cheating

Considering all the stress this woman is putting you under by calling your house while you are sick, here is what I would do.....keep a tape of the message she leaves for your husband, and play it back to her. Give her a one time warning that if she calls your house again you WILL play that message to her husband.

I would never normally give this kind of advice, but it seems this woman has no respect for you or herself by doing this nonsense, and it might be time to fight fire with fire.

Mileena

Last edited by Mileena42; 09-14-2008 at 07:35 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2008, 10:28 PM   #3
(female)

Niclolu HB User

This woman has the audacity to call your house? I would definitely talk to her husband and ask him to pull the reigns on his wife. Better yet, do record it and send it on to her husband so he has proof in case she denies it.

The last thing you need is all of the added stress when you are dealing with health issues.

Old 09-15-2008, 06:07 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User

Hhmmmm... I would simply ignore her calls. If she gets no feedback, she will probably stop doing it. You have your surgery now soon, so please try to focus on that instead.

Old 09-15-2008, 03:21 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

IZZY'SMOM HB User

I would love to tell you what I would do if she called MY house, but it would get me kicked off of the boards. I would save the tape, and send it to her hubby ANF remember. You certainly have no reason to do her any favors when she has been as disrespectful as ever to you. I wish you well on your surgery, Im having mine in a couple of weeks and Im stressed to the max even without all of issues you have going on.
Your husband as well needs to step up to the plate and tell this woman to stop calling. He opened the can of worms, he certainly needs to stop it before it becomes more of a health hazard to you.
Again, seriously...save all of the tapes. Youll be glad you did...I know its so hard, but try to stay positive for your own sake and your surgery.
xoxoxox,
IZZY'SMOM

Old 09-15-2008, 07:47 PM   #6
(female)

Doneil HB User

I really don't know what to say. Your husband asked you to give him time "on his problem" yet you have forgiven him 3 times for cheating. I would say that you are a very forgiving woman and 3 strikes buddy and your out!

Not to mention you have been very ill. And to add insult to injury the other woman is now ringing your house!

We only get one life and I would seriously sit down and ponder a new future that maybe did not include your husband.

Just a thought and Get Well Hun

Last edited by Doneil; 09-15-2008 at 07:48 PM.

Closed Thread