It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2008, 07:31 AM   #1
(female)

tayeba HB User
mental abuse

my husband continuasly makes and breaks promise it has come to breaKING POINT BECAUSE ONLY RECENTLY ACCEPTING I AM DEPRESSED WE HAD A BIG ROW. hE DIDN'T LIKE MY CRYING SHOUTING, CUTTING OFF MY HAIR AND BEING SO DESPERATE. i DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THE SITUATION MADE ME CRAZY. WE ARE SEPERATED AND AND NOW HIS WHOLE FAMILY WHO ARE NOT AWARE OF MY GRIEVENCES AGAINST HIM WANT TO SIT DOWN AND SORT OUT WEATHER WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER. i FEEL THIS WILL ONLY AGGREVIATE MORE AND END UP IN ME HAVING ANOTHER EPISODE WHAT SHOULD I DO

Old 09-17-2008, 08:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User
Re: mental abuse

well, you don't give a lot of information in your post, but I would say off hand that it does sound like a very unhealthy relationship, and if he makes you that crazy then you shouldn't be with him. what you should do is simply tell your family that, it's over, you're wrong for each other, you make each other crazy and it's unhealthy to be together, and then tell them thanks, but please mind their own business. And then concentrate on getting your own head together and building a good life for yourself.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2008, 09:05 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

happymom28 HB User

Without much information provided about your situation I can't really say too much. I will say, however, that if you feel he is being mentally abusive and you feel that you are doing better without him then ignore him and his family and move on. He is telling them "his" version of the story and doesn't factor your feelings in there. You shouldn't be with someone who makes you feel the way you described.

Have you thought about talking to someone on a professional level?

Old 09-17-2008, 09:11 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

forget that idea.......that's about as smart as using his lawyer when you're getting a divorce......

his family will have HIS best interests at heart.....not yours

Old 09-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Get professional counselling, you will not be heard in a family situation. Sera

Closed Thread