It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
blind date tonite

wish me luck my friends.....I've got a blind date tonite with a firefighter.....
I'm excited!

Old 09-19-2008, 09:47 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Redneon82 HB User
Re: blind date tonite

Awesome Rose! Good luck!! Wow, a firefighter? You know, those men are 1)usually very hot and 2) know how to cook. Do I sound superficial? Sorry...

Have a wonderful time and let us know how it goes...I'll be checking back!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2008, 10:01 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

Oooohhh a firefighter!! Hot butter!! Congrats Rose!! Hope it goes well, and that you have a wonderful time, whatever happens, and I'll resist the opportunity to make all kinds of corny, raunchy jokes about him putting out YOUR fire!!

Good luck!!!

Old 09-19-2008, 11:12 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

happymom28 HB User

Congrats rose! I want to hear all the details (especially about his hot body, lol). Good luck and have fun!!!!!

Old 09-19-2008, 12:14 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Oh, you lucky duck! Have a wonderful time, it's every womans dream. Even though I have been happily married for years, I still love to drive real slow by the fire department, just to take a little peak. Have a ball!

Old 09-19-2008, 02:03 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

Thanks you guys.....I'm so nervous! He's older than me. I'm 48 and he's 58, so he's not a young stud, but I'm still guessing he's gotta be in damn good shape. He's not just a firefighter, he's one of the top guys over there. He's a batallion chief. I had to ask my friend what that meant and he says he's up there.....

Old 09-19-2008, 02:04 PM   #7
(female)

dodedoo HB User

Ooooh, those are fun! Some people dread blind dates, but I think dating in general is a fun time. Remember, no expectations. Just have fun! And let us know how it goes. Have a great time!

Old 09-19-2008, 02:10 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Redneon82 HB User

Rose, one of the sexiest men I know is a pipe fitter foreman who I used to work with, and he's probably 51. In incredible shape, handsome, smart, nice...unfortunately, dating someone. We liked each other but he was dating someone and respected her too much to start anything with me. So I woulnd't worry about the age, I'm sure in his profession the men are in top shape. And yes, batalion chief is pretty up there, so a good job too!

I always liked Chad Everett, and how old is he now??? Those eyes...

Have a terrific time, go into it with the right attitude, and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Old 09-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

yes I wouldn't discount him because of his age, although he told me a lot of women would tell him he's too old, etc. I think age is just a number, a state of mind, etc. I usually like younger guys, but I dated a guy who was 10 yrs older than me when I was 40, he was 50 and I thought he was smokin' hot. My friends told me he looked like an old man, but he was sexy to me. So I'm keeping an open mind. I think I'm gonna drink a glass or 2 of wine before I go to meet him.....

Old 09-19-2008, 02:36 PM   #10
(female)

bluesky123 HB User

As someone who has been deeply deprived of men, love and sex, I am hoping you will bring back with you lots and lots of details of a successful date with a hot man.
Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!

So, tell us about who organised the date? Where are you going? What are you wearing? What are you hoping for?

Old 09-20-2008, 10:48 AM   #11
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Am I the first one up, wondering how last night went? This is the most exciting post I've seen...Go girlfriend GO!

Old 09-21-2008, 09:51 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

Hey rose, I'm wondering too. I'm thinking it either went very very well, or very badly. i hope it went well. Please at least let us know you got home safely and check in!

Old 09-22-2008, 05:37 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

happymom28 HB User

Perhaps the lack of an update means rose fell head over heels and ran off to Vegas to elope? LOL

In all seriousness, I'm dying to know how things went too.

Old 09-22-2008, 06:01 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

LOL Hi you guys!
It went ok, not sure if it was really a love connection. We may go out one more time. I was wearing jeans, he was wearing shorts, so I got to see some leg.....LOL We had a drink, went for a walk, talked, kissed a few times. The date lasted about an hour or so. He had his 40th HS reunion on Sat, and I asked him if an old girlfriend would be there. He said maybe, but he's not sure if she's in between husbands.....LOL
He called Sun, I asked him how it was, the old GF wasn't there, but there was another lady there who he used to have a crush on. He said they have a date on Thurs. He will be busy this week with work and homework, so we will probably talk after his date. I'm not nuts about him, but I would date him again to see if he grows on me, but I don't think there's really any sparks. But he's a very nice guy......

Old 09-22-2008, 06:16 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Awww...well sorry it wasn't a crazy mad love connection, but so glad you're out there moving and shaking and meeting people! Keep your head high and have fun!

Closed Thread