It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2008, 04:46 AM   #1
(female)

Italia 43 HB User
Unhappy my ex gf says she not into me and never likes me-why do she call me 10 times a day

my ex gf tells me im not her type and im ugly and doesnt love me.. WHy does she call me 10 times a day everyday then?? I am in love with this woman, but she never goes the distance for me.. I always traveled to her town to see her, in which its 2 hours away from my house and she never came to my town or ever left her county to come see me.. Yes she dont have a car or license, but at the time i was dating her i didnt eaither and took the train and bus to see her.. Now i do have my license and a car, so its easier for me to get around.. It just seems like with this woman everything was a 1 way street.. i paid for everything. i was the total giver and she didnt give anything back in return, not even romantically eaither.. This is the question why does she still call me 10 times a day... when i tell her to move on and forget about me i dont talk to her for 6months to a year ans she randomly texts me or instant messages me again.. I dont understand this situation.. WHat does she want.. she is a broken hearted type woman from her ex bf cheating on her 5 times. I dont know what to do with this lady anymore.. please help??? EMotionally drained...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2008, 05:55 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User
Re: my ex gf says she not into me and never likes me-why do she call me 10 times a da

She can only make contact with you if you let her so there is your answer. I'd have to say you also have not moved on just by the fact you keep taking her messages and responding. If you have truly moved on your response to her should be no response. The next time you correspond with her let her know that you will be putting a block on your phone and instant messaging... that is how you deal with it. she does this behavior to anyone that will allow her and it will also teach her that if she treats someone so badly then she doesn't get the privilege of talking to them.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #3
(female)

Italia 43 HB User
Re: my ex gf says she not into me and never likes me-why do she call me 10 times a da

Thanks Ann and you correct.. I got to stop answering my phone. I need to be real strong which is very hard.. today she calls me and tells me about some gay girl her gay guy friend introduced her too 6mnths ago. The girl wants to take my ex gf down south for thanksgiving.. I dont want to deal with this girl anymore.. she will never show me love or be able to offer me anything.. I guess, because i have no friends and a bad childhood i tend to feel a connection with unhealthy people.. i need to start going back to church and praying a lot more.. My life is crazy..

Last edited by Italia 43; 11-02-2008 at 01:43 PM.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #4
(female)

Stacy8487 HB User

I am going through the same situation ur in right now. I have this bf of mine. He isn't interested in me, but I don't know why his still with me. His broken up with me so many times before and still keeps coming back into my life to hurt me even more. I think I am naive for letting him into my life. I feel so weak. Well, I have been with this guy for 3 years. I found out that his interested in someone else and it's the girl from next door. One day coming from the movies, she happened to be blocking my car. Well, she came out from her house and my bf happened to walk me to my car and she was there. She had said, "Sorry if I'm blocking you and I don't have a place to park my car." My bf goes "It's ok she's just leaving, you can park in her parking spot if you like." And she goes "It's ok I'm leaving anyways to go to the gym." He seemed happy when he saw her and while he was talking to her. So I sense that he likes her and is interested in her. Well, I confronted him about it and he tells me he is not interested in her anymore. I don't know if that's a lie or the truth.

Well, my advise to you is you should have the strength not to pick up her phone calls or respond to her text messages because the more you respond to them the more she will think you are still interested in her. I suggest that you change your cell phone number so she won't call you anymore. And be strong and move on. There's alot of fishes in the sea who knows you might meet that right person some day and don't go looking for love. Let love find you.

Old 11-10-2008, 11:25 AM   #5
(female)

Italia 43 HB User

hey stacy, we in the same exact situation though my issue is with a girl.. Its hard to let go. I am kind of weak too when i am attached to someone.. today me and this girl agreed on moving on. This is the only issue evertime i tell her good bye and have a good life she still calls me back like 6 months later. i just drove out to see her this past weekend. Was an awful 2 days. This girl is a high school drop out and smokes cigareetes.. I always got to whine and dine her. I had to sleep in my car when i was there, because her mother dont like me, but its funny because when i call her-her mother tells her oh you husband calling you-meaning me.. I dont know.. This girl is not affectionate or romantic at all.. I need someone that is very romantic and affectionate. I want a emotional person, because thats who i am.. Its crazy because i wanted to kiss this girl, so i had to grab her around her stomach and she kind of pushed away and then i kissed her for a minute.. Her lips are so small that is never seems like she kisses back.. Later on that night i asked her how she felt when i kissed her, she said it gave her butterflies, but check it she never acts upon these emtions.. She never holds my hand or ever kisses me.. I got to make all the moves.. When you in love aren't you supposed to kiss your partner a lot and be romantic.. SHe tells me she not the romantic type.. I thought all woman are emotional and affectionate.. Or is she just saying she not romantic because she not into me.. Then once i left i said i love you and she said something back that i asked her through text messages later on and she said she loved me back but very low. This is the thing she dont act like she loves me... No affection or romantic ways towards me.. I had to sleep in my car, and when i ask her to go to motel with me she makes up an excuse and said oh her mom-who she lives with doesnt allow her to sleep out the night.. This girl is 20years old for freaken sake.. Then when i kiss her on her neck she goes to me no hickies my mother would scream.. This is sickening.. Then yesterday she wanted tgif fridays, i funded the bill again and out of no where she wanted a margerita alcohol drink.. which did nothing to her, didnt have much liquor in it.. I just dont know what her motive for that was.. DID she want to become drunk because when she drunk she more talkative and more touchy.. The drink didnt even do anything for her.. instead i wasted 70dollars at this restaurant.. Today we said our goodbyes. I dont know for how long this will last without her calling me back.. STacy regarding your issues now i dont like the sound of this story and this other girl being right next to your car when you drop your bf off.. DOnt sound right.. I think that your bf keeps calling you is because its maybe a form of control or attachment related issues.. WE both need to be strong and not let ourselves settle for less.. We to good for these people and they take us for granted. I am always looking for love in the wrong places.. I would love for it to just find me.. That would be the day.. By the way i am 24.. Whats your age?

Closed Thread