It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2008, 10:44 AM   #1
(female)

marshmello HB User
Exclamation Is it possible to put a Love Curse, Spell or Hex on someone?

I'm not trying to curse anyone but I think someone has put one one me! I've never really believed in that sort of stuff but I'm starting to wonder if it's real. The problem is that I seem to be so unlucky with attracting and sustaining a satisfying relationship. I've had my share of boyfriends and a couple of ex-husbands as well, but nothing good since my last divorce (roughly 7 years ago). I don't need to go into a long shpill about me (attractiveness, independence, great personality, etc.) but I am a good catch. I've been very patient and have recently (by my sister's urging) joined a dating website. They say it's a shortage of men but if that's the case, then why are there SOOO many single and attractive guys on the dating websites? On the other hand, when I go to nightclubs, there's usually 90% women there.

Ok, back to the curse. Another reason why I'm starting to believe it is because one day while my husband (now ex) and I were taking a ride in his car, I opened his glove compartment to get a napkin or something and a pair of my panties fell out. Of course it startled me so I asked him about it. He said that after one of our arguments, he decided to put a spell on me, so he took a personal possession of mine to bury. He said that he forgot that they were still in there. I just sat there in a daze and didn't know how to respond. Now, I'm wondering if he buried something else. I just don't know what is going on. Should I go to a witch doctor to have the spell removed or am I over reacting?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2008, 12:23 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User
Re: Is it possible to put a Love Curse, Spell or Hex on someone?

No, I don't believe in any of that stuff. If you believe it, you can make it come true, it is like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Old 11-13-2008, 02:00 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

BeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB User

Wow that's the wildest story I've heard yet to cover up finding a woman's panties in the car!!!! HAHA! Really, are you certain they were yours? Sounds like some crazy story to me! Was he that sort of person to believe in cursing people? I do believe in curses and I believe that there's a curse on me and have believed this for about 30 years now! I'm serious too! Although I've tried to put curses on someone else but they just seem to get luckier and luckier...HAHAHA! j/k

Old 11-13-2008, 02:35 PM   #4
(female)

marshmello HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaTrade View Post
Wow that's the wildest story I've heard yet to cover up finding a woman's panties in the car!!!! HAHA! Really, are you certain they were yours? Sounds like some crazy story to me! Was he that sort of person to believe in cursing people? I do believe in curses and I believe that there's a curse on me and have believed this for about 30 years now! I'm serious too! Although I've tried to put curses on someone else but they just seem to get luckier and luckier...HAHAHA! j/k
The story sounds wild but it's actually true. I knew he was a bit weird when I met him but his true colors didn't really surface until AFTER we got married. The panty incident along with a few other unbelievable stunts is why he's an EX now. And yes, the panties were mine. Once I discovered them, I thought "wow, so that's where my lavender panties went". I knew I hadn't worn them in a while but hadn't noticed them missing until they fell into my lap (in his car). LOL!

Old 11-13-2008, 02:51 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

get some sage. it's like a really thick stick of insense. Burn it and walk around the house the waift the smoke into all rooms. It will clear all the negativity out of the house. Get yourself a piece of black tourmaline (stone). Carry it or wear it as jewelery. It repels negativity.
No you're not crazy.......some people just aren't aware of things they can't see.

Old 11-13-2008, 05:36 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mileena42 HB User

This can only affect you if you let it. It is not possible to put a curse on someone. Get this out of your mind and start thinking positive thoughts.

Mileena

Old 11-13-2008, 06:46 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

digmusic HB Userdigmusic HB Userdigmusic HB Userdigmusic HB User

If you think you are cursed because you have trouble sustaining relationships, then surely everyone else on this message board is cursed as well!

Last edited by moderator2; 11-14-2008 at 06:39 AM.

Old 11-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

negot HB Usernegot HB User

No, I don't believe that you are cursed, but if you believe it, then you'll act as if you are. It is like a self fulfilling prophecy. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking those thoughts and replace them with thoughts of the opposite nature and you'll see that things will change.

Old 11-14-2008, 04:00 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User

This reminds me of the famous and paradoxical Spanish saying: "No creo en brujas, pero que las hay, las hay." I don't believe in witches, but isn't it true that they can fly? I tend to agree with the other posters: if you think these things are true, they can really have an effect on your life.

Anyway, the world is full of mysteries, and there are still many things we don't fully understand. It is safer not to associate with people dealing with these things because they can make you believe it is for real.

Of course people can lay curses on someone else, but the question is: are the curses effective? And if so, for how long? At worst, curses are short-lived. And - I heard this from a reliable source - in general only women (not men) are good at cursing. If anything, I would be afraid of a curse laid by a woman, not by an ex-husband.

Think positively. If you want to meet a partner and if something is not working properly, why don't you change something about yourself in the first place: your posture, the colour of your clothes, the frequency of your smile, your hairdo, etc, etc?

Old 11-14-2008, 05:47 AM   #10
(female)

xpcandy HB Userxpcandy HB Userxpcandy HB User

Nah...curses don't work...I have proof!

Old 11-14-2008, 07:11 AM   #11
(female)

marshmello HB User
Arrow Re: Is it possible to put a Love Curse, Spell or Hex on someone?

Thanks for all of your responses. Like I said in my original post...I've never really believed in that sort of stuff but after being single for so long, I started to wonder. I'm always thinking positively and I realize that ALL things happen for a reason. If there was a spell on me, it must be gone now because the freakiest thing happened to me just yesterday. After posting my topic, I was approached by two different men (one at work and one in a store... after I left work). They both showed great interest and gave plenty compliments. To say that I was shocked would be an understatement because this NEVER happens. Oh well, we'll see.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:51 AM   #12
(female)

nice2nou422 HB User

now I'm wondering where my blue panties are! Nah...just kidding. I can understand why you must think you have a curse on you...but really that is all in your head......if you really believe you are cursed then..your cursed! Its all in what you make of it. I have felt cursed for yrs now....my ex made a comment before we divorced...about how he would re-marry...be happy and start a new family.....I of course just laughed at him...but he is re-married and has two beautiful daughters and very happy ...I re-married and my husband and I have had some bad luck.....but I don't see it as a curse.....

Closed Thread