It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2009, 04:07 AM   #1
(female)

freedom67 HB User
Is he or not interested in me

Hi, I just want to know what is your opinion on this situation....

When i started working in this particular department 6 yrs ago i instantly felt something for this guy and i knew he was married at the time so he was off limits but we became really good friends we talked, laughed play around just like good friends do and 1 day he wanted to set me up with a guy him and his wife knew so i was disappointed at first but he want to see me happy so i went along well I ended up spending sometime with that guy at his and his wifes home and in the mean time i developed stronger feelinging for this guy but never acted on them just kept them to myself cause like i said he was off limits. well as the yr. goes by we still talk,laugh,play around i finally leave the guy that he and his wife set me up with and i told this guy everything about that guy and he was upset that he didn't know he was like that and he told me he didn't like how the guy was treating me and all so he was glad to hear when i left the guy....... well a couple yrs later him and his wife got a divorced and he was taking me to pick up our checks at the gates while on our lunch break and he told me he is divorced now and at first i was suprised and i understood why they divorced so we ended up getting together a few months later. before i go on in between all those yrs i have told him that i really liked him in many differant ways and he says really and was in really happy spirit everytime i tell him but i never told i was head over heel cause i want to keep that to my self till i know for sure till yesterday when i was at work and everyone at work tells me he knows i am crazy about him and this lady who was checking on the job change she had said some thing and i said hes been married for 18 yrs and if he wants to explore he can explore and i will still be here for him cause i will wait for him. well that was when i relized i was in love with him but i am going to keep it to myself but i did tell him i had strong,crazy feelings for him and he acks as if he didn't hear that part but we still talk and laugh,play around even ask when the next time and he said here real soon. So what do you think.??? well it'snot easy typing all this down.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2009, 04:18 AM   #2
(female)

MMN HB User
Re: Is he or not interested in me

i say enjoy the time you have with him and give him some time to get to know you in that way.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:31 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

Wow, there isn't one period in that entire story.

He knows how you feel. If he felt the same, I think that he'd let you know. If he ever does feel the same, he will let you know. I wouldn't throw myself at him any further.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:44 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

dolejaly HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by trystme View Post
Wow, there isn't one period in that entire story.

He knows how you feel. If he felt the same, I think that he'd let you know. If he ever does feel the same, he will let you know. I wouldn't throw myself at him any further.

Your right, there was no periods in that whole story...LOL...

I am confused though....was there a time where they actually dated a few months?

Old 05-07-2009, 01:21 PM   #5
(female)

freedom67 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolejaly View Post
Your right, there was no periods in that whole story...LOL...

I am confused though....was there a time where they actually dated a few months?
We got together and had sex but he asked me not to let anyone know we got together cause of everyone want to get into other peoples business and I understand his point of view cause what we do is noones business.

we are not actually a couple. like i wish to be.

Old 05-07-2009, 02:25 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

rudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB User

I think he might just be using you Back off and see what he does. Take care.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Redneon82 HB User

If you gave him sex right off the bat, and he asked you to keep it secret...then I say he's not interested in you per se, but in sex with you, as long as you go along with his insistance on secrecy. He's probably uncomfortable that you have told others at work that you like him, because he wants to keep the encounter a secret.

Lesson learned...hold off on the sex until you know that the man is truly interested in you and not just a roll in the hay.

Old 05-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Soibhan HB User

So I'm confused..............is he still married or not? If he is, he is definitely off limits. If not, go slowly. YOu don't want to be his 'rebound love.' Good luck!
Soibhan

Old 05-08-2009, 05:12 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

dolejaly HB User

ok, so he is divorced from his wife correct? I'd be a little leery on the "keep it a secret thing"...Most men are proud of who they are with, so I agree w/ one other post...Just back off a little and act a little on the distance side and see what happens....If you really want to know something, when you talk to him again tell him you met this guy that was really cool and thinking about going out w/ him and see what his reaction is...if he has the attitude of really liking that idea, I'd give up on him....

Closed Thread