It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

kasier HB User
What does it mean when someone says...

your a breath of fresh air is that a good thing!
Also going back to my post before about funny how your mind works, i'm making my self like this person, it that a good thing.
Kasier x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: What does it mean when someone says...

yes that's a good thing!

why would you think it wouldn't be??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

Yes, it's a good thing. Think of a stuffy, musty house, then you open the curtains and the lovely spring sun shines in and you open the window and a lovely, bright, warm spring breeze blows in, bringing with it the smell of flowers and fresh cut lawns. It's a saying that means you're an unexpected bright spot in my life.

That's a good thing, but MAKING yourself like someone is not. I don't think that's ever a good idea and it never really works. Who and what you really are, and how you really feel, will always be there and will refuse to be denied, and will come up from the dark recesses of your subconscience you've banished it to at the most inopportune time, so you might as well deal with it.

Old 06-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

kasier HB User

I was just making sure it was a good thing thanks for your comments.

Closed Thread