HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Relationship Health (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/relationship-health/)
-   -   divourced after new life approch ? (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/relationship-health/702844-divourced-after-new-life-approch.html)

wondered33 07-08-2009 10:04 PM

divourced after new life approch ?

how to start new life with someone after bad divourced ? new approch ? i am female and interested to talk with someone who is have new life experienced.

kevpark 07-11-2009 02:35 PM

Re: divourced after new life approch ?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by new life? Do you mean you are divorced now and want to start a new life? If so, I can give you a few tips:

First, don't focus on your doubts about your former marriage. The best thing to do is move on. I know it's easier said than done, but I believe it's true. You have the rest of your life ahead of you to find a great guy (regardless of your age. I've heard stories of people who get married in their 80's. I'm not sure if you're that old, but I don't think so. LOL)

2: Embrace routine. It will help normalize your life. Don't become obsessed by routine, but do enough routine to make you feel like things are getting back to normal.

3: Know that you are a special, desirable person. This is both truth, and a good way to increase your self-confidence, which is healthy for you overall.

4: Know that your life is not over, but is just beginning a wonderful new chapter in your life, even though it might not seem like it now. You know have the opportunity to find a man who would never divorce you, although I would suggest that you heal a bit first before starting the dating game. :)

wondered33 07-12-2009 08:57 PM

[QUOTE=kevpark;4034763]I'm not exactly sure what you mean by new life? Do you mean you are divorced now and want to start a new life? If so, I can give you a few tips:

First, don't focus on your doubts about your former marriage. The best thing to do is move on. I know it's easier said than done, but I believe it's true. You have the rest of your life ahead of you to find a great guy (regardless of your age. I've heard stories of people who get married in their 80's. I'm not sure if you're that old, but I don't think so. LOL)

2: Embrace routine. It will help normalize your life. Don't become obsessed by routine, but do enough routine to make you feel like things are getting back to normal.

3: Know that you are a special, desirable person. This is both truth, and a good way to increase your self-confidence, which is healthy for you overall.

4: Know that your life is not over, but is just beginning a wonderful new chapter in your life, even though it might not seem like it now. You know have the opportunity to find a man who would never divorce you, although I would suggest that you heal a bit first before starting the dating game. :)[/QUOTE]
after my divourced i lost my faith.

wondered33 07-12-2009 08:58 PM

yes, i want to re-marriage,relation with someone for new life.