It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #1
(female)

wondered33 HB User
Thumbs up divourced after new life approch ?

how to start new life with someone after bad divourced ? new approch ? i am female and interested to talk with someone who is have new life experienced.

Old 07-11-2009, 02:35 PM   #2
(male)

kevpark HB User
Re: divourced after new life approch ?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by new life? Do you mean you are divorced now and want to start a new life? If so, I can give you a few tips:

First, don't focus on your doubts about your former marriage. The best thing to do is move on. I know it's easier said than done, but I believe it's true. You have the rest of your life ahead of you to find a great guy (regardless of your age. I've heard stories of people who get married in their 80's. I'm not sure if you're that old, but I don't think so. LOL)

2: Embrace routine. It will help normalize your life. Don't become obsessed by routine, but do enough routine to make you feel like things are getting back to normal.

3: Know that you are a special, desirable person. This is both truth, and a good way to increase your self-confidence, which is healthy for you overall.

4: Know that your life is not over, but is just beginning a wonderful new chapter in your life, even though it might not seem like it now. You know have the opportunity to find a man who would never divorce you, although I would suggest that you heal a bit first before starting the dating game.

Last edited by kevpark; 07-11-2009 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Remembered something i wanted to add that would be helpful

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2009, 08:57 PM   #3
(female)

wondered33 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevpark View Post
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by new life? Do you mean you are divorced now and want to start a new life? If so, I can give you a few tips:

First, don't focus on your doubts about your former marriage. The best thing to do is move on. I know it's easier said than done, but I believe it's true. You have the rest of your life ahead of you to find a great guy (regardless of your age. I've heard stories of people who get married in their 80's. I'm not sure if you're that old, but I don't think so. LOL)

2: Embrace routine. It will help normalize your life. Don't become obsessed by routine, but do enough routine to make you feel like things are getting back to normal.

3: Know that you are a special, desirable person. This is both truth, and a good way to increase your self-confidence, which is healthy for you overall.

4: Know that your life is not over, but is just beginning a wonderful new chapter in your life, even though it might not seem like it now. You know have the opportunity to find a man who would never divorce you, although I would suggest that you heal a bit first before starting the dating game.
after my divourced i lost my faith.

Old 07-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #4
(female)

wondered33 HB User

yes, i want to re-marriage,relation with someone for new life.

Closed Thread