It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2009, 07:04 AM   #16
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: hpv and my relationship help please

if you're in high school and he's 25 you've got more to blackmail him with......
I believe he can be thrown in jail for "relations" with an underage high school girl....ask him if he'd like that.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:53 AM   #17
(female)

help12345 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosequartz View Post
if you're in high school and he's 25 you've got more to blackmail him with......
I believe he can be thrown in jail for "relations" with an underage high school girl....ask him if he'd like that.
im not underage im still in high school to upgrad credits

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2009, 07:55 AM   #18
(female)

help12345 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyman View Post
Did your b/f know about the virus before you had sex with him?
Anyway virus or not this man should never raise a hand to you to harm you in anyway, he is inmature at 25.
leave this dude alone.
get yourself a postive attitude and your self-esteem will increase thanks to the wonderful world of medcine.

I wish you the best with your personal problem and do stay in school....make new friends especially male ones.
i didnt know i had hpv untill after i slept with him i would have never slept with him if i new befor hand

Old 08-18-2009, 09:25 AM   #19
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by help12345 View Post
he was never truely suportive he figured hes never going to be able to be with anyone else and because i gave it to him i am liable to stay with him for ever the fight wasnt over anything serious he got drunk and hes very angry when he is drinking and he always has these ways to make me feel less of a person so got up and started to get my shoes on to go home because i wasnt going to sit there and listen to him calling me every name in the book aand he started yelling at me saying alll these things and he ended up pulling my hair and broke my purce ripped my sweater and i had scratches all over my face and neck
Well, I thought he had been supportive right in the beginning. Here's what you wrote in your first post here: << when i first told him that i had it i was in tears and he just held me and told me that he was going to be there for me and was really sweet and told me it wouldnt change anything between us and he loved me no matter what ..... >>
The problem is we don't have enough information on HPV. We hardly know how it spreads and how it can be treated. I know this may sound absurd, but there's also the remote possibility of him having transmitted it to you. What do we really know?
Anyway, nothing justifies what he is doing to you. We know he is angry, but his anger is also due to misinformation.
What you have "done" to him, if anything, was an accident, it was not a dolus (an evil act). But, whether you want it or not, you seem to be in the same boat now. You two should be working together in order to find out what the right approach to the disease is, but on the other hand, probably there is no more room for romance and being together with him.
Is there any chance for you to contact someone in your school either for emotional relief or for advising you on what to do?

Old 08-18-2009, 09:55 AM   #20
(female)

help12345 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendulum View Post
Well, I thought he had been supportive right in the beginning. Here's what you wrote in your first post here: << when i first told him that i had it i was in tears and he just held me and told me that he was going to be there for me and was really sweet and told me it wouldnt change anything between us and he loved me no matter what ..... >>
The problem is we don't have enough information on HPV. We hardly know how it spreads and how it can be treated. I know this may sound absurd, but there's also the remote possibility of him having transmitted it to you. What do we really know?
Anyway, nothing justifies what he is doing to you. We know he is angry, but his anger is also due to misinformation.

What you have "done" to him, if anything, was an accident, it was not a dolus (an evil act). But, whether you want it or not, you seem to be in the same boat now. You two should be working together in order to find out what the right approach to the disease is, but on the other hand, probably there is no more room for romance and being together with him.
Is there any chance for you to contact someone in your school either for emotional relief or for advising you on what to do?
not really i hate guidence councellers and teachers.. and he did say thoes things to me but the only thing is i believe he only said them because he feels hes stuck with me type of thing and yes i have thought about if he gave it to me as well because even after about a month he still shows no signs or anything and i no it may never show on him so it just makes me wonder as well but thats besides the point

Old 08-18-2009, 03:37 PM   #21
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

If you knew you never had it and you slept with him/and now you have it?...how do you know you have it now? what made you go to the Dr to get checked? symtoms?

besides can you catch that from him if he had it? if he don't have it...then how did you catch it? its possible to catch that from others without sexual contact but sexual contact is the higher possiblitys?

I am not sure about hpv educate me!

Old 08-18-2009, 09:58 PM   #22
Senior Veteran
(female)

redsoxgirl2418 HB Userredsoxgirl2418 HB User

has he been tested? I don't really know how they test guys for the virus...but why are you so sure that you gave it to him and not the other way around? He's older and most likely has been with more people than you...he might just be playing you here and truth is he got it from someone else and gave it to you...and there's no way to know. Bottom line, he's not worth it, move on.

Old 08-19-2009, 04:05 AM   #23
(female)

help12345 HB User

Quote:
If you knew you never had it and you slept with him/and now you have it?...how do you know you have it now? what made you go to the Dr to get checked? symtoms?

besides can you catch that from him if he had it? if he don't have it...then how did you catch it? its possible to catch that from others without sexual contact but sexual contact is the higher possiblitys?

i might have had it all along it can stay undetected for years even depending how strong your immune system is thats why its so hard to determin who gave it to who ..... hpv is a sti so it is contracted during sex i went to the doctors because i found bumps on my inner thigh other then the little bumps i had no symptons at all

Old 08-22-2009, 08:02 AM   #24
Veteran
(female)

shorti HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by help12345 View Post
and no were really not kids hes 25 and im almost 19 im on my last semester of high school not my last year i need to upgrade some credits thats all
if he's 25 and treating you like this, threatening to tell everyone you have hpv if you break up with him and if hes getting drunk then im sorry to say but he is a kid. he's acting like a child, chucking a tantrum when he doesnt get his way. age is just a number, it doesn't determine maturity.

Old 08-22-2009, 08:15 AM   #25
Veteran
(female)

shorti HB User

Quote:

im reading some info by the queensland government (a state in australia) and it says that 4 out of 5 people will contract hpv at least once in their lifetime. there is 20 different types of hpv viruses that can effect the genital area and the cervix. it spreads through genital skin contact during sex. some people arent even aware that they have it as there isnt always symptoms. a women may become aware if it through an abnormal pap smear or if warts appear. the virus usually flushes itself out of your system within 1 to 2 years. not all hpv viruses can cause cervical cancer. i read somewhere else ages ago that there is like 100 different types of hpv but only 20 or so that can lead to cervical cancer. also the vaccine for women only protects against some and not all so its important to keep having a pap spear every 2 years. also a study in great britain found evidence that hpv could be transmitted from their hand to their partners genitals. basically they are saying that it can be spread by skin to skin contact with an hpv infected area. They also don't know how much HPV is transmitted through sexual contact versus skin-to-skin contact.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:41 PM   #26
(female)

sosickofthis HB User

dum him like a hot rock... even if you didn't have anything and broke up with him he would probably spread rumors. most people don't believe the rumours of a dumped lover anyway. it just makes him look like a resentful little baby

Last edited by sosickofthis; 09-02-2009 at 09:42 PM.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:13 AM   #27
(female)

help12345 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosickofthis View Post
dum him like a hot rock... even if you didn't have anything and broke up with him he would probably spread rumors. most people don't believe the rumours of a dumped lover anyway. it just makes him look like a resentful little baby
thanks and you no what you are right i broke up with him a week ago now and hes trying really hard to get me back surprisingly but im not falling for it this time he messaged a few of my friends and even tho it wasnt the best i denyed it because it doesnt concern them (im not interested in being with any of them sexualy so it doesnt matter) and he looks like nothing more then a baby that got dumped and hes ******* my friends off more then anything

Closed Thread