It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2010, 05:24 AM   #1
(female)

lungi HB User
Is she possessed or what?

Hi,

My bf and I are not in speaking terns because his ex is making me feel like I'm some kind of bi*** who broke them apart... The sad part is that am now pregnant. I met my bf one and half year ago, he told me that there was a certain woma he used to date before, he told me how obessed she was which leaded to their break-up. Six months ago she phoned me using my bf's phone! How pathetic! I could not understand how she got hold of his phone and when I asked him how did the phone end up with her if they were no longer together. He told me a very stupid story, he said that when that woman's car broke down on the high way she called him for assistance and that was how she got hold of her phone (in her car). That really ruined our relationship and I was already two months pregnant by then. I told him it was over because he was not honest to me but he kept crawling back to me unitl I let him back him in my life for the baby's sake. I called recently and she answered his phone! I told him it is over for real, there will be no more us. I just don't want to here any of his explantions.... Who is a fool here? Am I the one who is being fooled around? Please assist....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2010, 06:38 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Is she possessed or what?

I think you have all the evidence you need to know that you are being cheated on, used, and played. I cannot think of ANY innocent scenario that explains her use of his phone as you described. Get a lawyer for the child support, etc,, and head for the hills. This guy is not a catch. Sera.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2010, 08:16 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

No, she is not possessed. I would guess she's not even the problem here. The simple truth is, she wouldn't be in his life if he didn't want her there. 99 times out of 100 the "crazy, psycho possessed ex who just can't let go" is just a woman who was used or lied to and just wants answers, or is a woman he has told YOU he's done with, but he really isn't.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:31 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

your problem is not with her, it's with him.....
I second the advice to get a good lawyer and head for the hills

Old 04-06-2010, 10:28 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

River rocks HB User

The crazy "ex" is only in the picture because he allows her to be. Clearly, he still wants here there.

And you are allowing it all to happen by even speaking to him and letting him tell you these lies. It's only going to stop when you put a stop to it.

I can't tell you what to do, its your choice. I can only say that if I was pregnant and the father was a liar and a cheater I would cut all ties before the baby is born to avoid bringing a child into a world of needless drama.

Good luck

Old 04-06-2010, 08:36 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

justmel30 HB User

DO NOT TALK TO THIS GUY!!! Do not answer your phone, do not call him. Infact, get a new phone, or change your number, and move. Stay as far from him as you can. In my opionion, somebody who can play these kinda games, is not stable enough to be a parent. It would be different if he said to you in an honest manner, I'm not in love with you, and I want to go back to my ex. I would like to work this all out to the best though because I do want to be a father. Now yes, that would have been painful, but honest, and you could have worked with that. But playing all of these games.......dont put a baby in the middle of that. I dont care what anyone says, I would rather have one stable parent, then two who cant get it together and are allways fighting, and causing stress and turmoil.

Old 04-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

River rocks HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmel30 View Post
In my opionion, somebody who can play these kinda games, is not stable enough to be a parent.
Yup...that says it all. A child is involved. Be the grown up and get rid of the drama.

Old 04-09-2010, 01:18 AM   #8
(female)

lungi HB User

I would like to take this opportunity and thank everyone who gave out advices. Really your advices were helpful because now I have made my dicision; I will just move away from him because he is a filthy liar. All I have to do is focus on my baby and I know that I can do very well without him. Thanks a million guys!

Old 04-09-2010, 07:44 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

you're very welcome!
and thank YOU for being smart and doing the right thing.

Old 04-09-2010, 09:39 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hoop HB UserHoop HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungi View Post
Hi,

... I told him it was over because he was not honest to me but he kept crawling back to me unitl I let him back him in my life for the baby's sake. I called recently and she answered his phone! I told him it is over for real, there will be no more us. I just don't want to here any of his explantions.... Who is a fool here? Am I the one who is being fooled around? Please assist....

Sorry to hear this hasn't worked out for you so far... for the baby's sake.

If there is no chance of you two getting together again, don't forget to seek child support from him... for the baby's sake.

HOOP! ( .. and for us as well! )

Old 04-09-2010, 11:29 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

EagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB User

I agree with everyone that says the problem is him. Odds are, he's told HER you are some psycho ex or some other lie. He's playing both of you. Dump him, for good. It's up to you whether you think he can be a good influence on a child. Sometimes a man can be a good father even if he's a player, sometimes he can't. But don't date him any more.

Closed Thread