It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
(male)

tyrone271 HB User
relationship problem

Ok i figured ill post on here to get a womans and mans view on this before i go off and maybe judge someone wrong. Me and my ex broke up and a month later we got back together. Well i found out she was pergent and the baby could be mine. So she was going to get kicked out her place so i moved her in mine. The night before she moved in she was all loving and everything. Well after she moved in she said she just wanted to be friends and we take things slow because last time we lasted 2 weeks and we broke up. So i said ok lets take things slow. Well two days ago she gets a job and everything and she tell me she going out with a guy she met at work and they are just going to the movies because she is siting in the house bored while im at work. I work a 12 hour day 5 days a week. So i was ok with it. Well the next she said that a guy at a car dealership asked her out. So i told her that well u said u wanted to talk things slow and u driving my car sleeping in my bed (we not having sex) and staying at my place. I told her to leave my car keys on the table and sleep on the couch from now on. Because i put my love life and everything on hold so we can work things out and she going out on dates. Well she said that they was just friends and she not having sex with anyone and she just moved here and doesnt know anyone but me so she wanted to go out and meet people and she dont get along with girls. So i thought she sounded right so i said ok. Well last night she was home and i asked why and she said he stood her up and he told her that he had a girlfriend and all. So she got ****** off at him because she said he was talking sexual to her and he has a girlfriend.

Now when i heard this i was ****** because i thought they was going out as "just friends". So im at the point where i dont know what to do. She pregent with my kid so i cant be a ******* and throw my unborn kid out. And im not going to let her go out on dates seeing guys and **** with my car and everything and her sleeping in my bed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2010, 01:34 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

curly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB User
Re: relationship problem

My initial reaction is that, even tho she is carrying your kid, she is nothing more than a roomate. She has a job now, so she should be paying you rent. You can't have your cake and eat it too. It sounds like she is using you for a free place to stay and is using your child as an excuse to do so.

But that's just me!

How is your relationship with her for the most part? How do you guys interact when you are together?

Old 04-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

I agree. I think you should put the romantic relationship on hold. She's obvioulsy not willing or ready to commit to you. She is your roommate and she should be paying some kind of rent and contributing.

She sounds like she really gets around. You were only together for 2 weeks before?? Are you absolutely sure her baby is yours? If I were you, I'd find a cheap attorney and put him on retainer and preserve your rights. Schedule a paternity test for right after the birth to make sure the child is yours and then go from there. This girl sounds like a player and a user.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

insist on a paternity test

Old 04-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

EagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB User

One- IMO, she's using you.

Two- when she has the kid, insist on a paternity test before your name goes on the birth certificate as the baby daddy, or you'll be stuck paying child support even if it's not your child. In fact, you might want to check the law to see if the baby being born into your household doesn't automatically make you the father in the eyes of the law.

If it were me, I would tell her that she needs to move out and find a place of her own if she wants to date other people, and that when she has the baby we'll do a paternity test and if you're the father you'll do the right thing and pay child support and share custody.

Closed Thread