It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2010, 01:29 AM   #1
(female)

Mummy25 HB User
Feeling really strange about things right now

Hi all,

My head seems to be all over place right now.

Before last week my boyfriend and I had not had sex in over 2 years and I was getting really frustrated with him rejecting me all the time. I had been having so many talks with him over them years why he does not want sex with etc.

In this years we were having this problems I started thinking of this guy I use to see. I wouldn't say we went out as we only like slept together twice. I do know deep down think about him all the time. I do miss him but he was bad news plus was in a bit of a tricky situation. So worried that if I see him he might be so angry with me still.

Now Oh and I are having sex and he seems to be a changed man feeling a bit strange about the whole change. He never use to like going out and would sit at home all the time. Now because he is busy working and other things he seem willing to go out with me. He cuddles me a lot in bed and he just pays me more attention which I am loving.

What I am confused about is why I keeping this of this guy I use to see and he is such a player. Am I in love with him?

My boyfriend is being good to me and I don't want spoil the fact we seem to happy again.
I'm just also confused about having tricky conversations with him which might cause us to argue.

advice please

Old 06-03-2010, 11:04 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

River rocks HB User
Re: Feeling really strange about things right now

It sounds to me you and your boyfriend have a communication problem. Do you talk about WHY you didnt have sex for two years? That is very odd...were you OK with that?

Can you talk to him now and ask what has changed? Do you communicate openly?

Last edited by River rocks; 06-03-2010 at 11:05 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
(male)

Dozz HB User

Lots of people equate love with an emotional feeling, and I agree to a point. But it's unrealistic to think you will feel that elated feeling about a person forever.

My advice — don't let your heart lead you where to go, you lead your heart instead. I know that goes against the traditional wisdom of 'follow your heart', but it's sound advice.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-03-2010 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Unnecessary quote removed.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:45 PM   #4
(female)

Mummy25 HB User

I do get you on that. I just feeling all strange as we not had sex for 2 years then suddenly last week we do. Getting back to that is strange and feel like we just met. Although his old self does appear from time to time like yesterday.
He has been paying me more attention. We do talk a lot better and it was because he didn't want me to fall pregnant however I am not on any contraception and we done it 3 times and don't know if he wants a baby or not. If it happens I suppose he won't mind as I said this to him. Also I said to him I would go on something different as don't like the pill. He said before when we were not having sex that there is no point as we not doing anything. Then as I had some health problems he said what if u go on something to stop u falling pregnant and when we want to try for a baby u can't get pregnant. So couldn't win thought this was a excuse.
I am probably thinking of this other guy because I need some closure to something that happened and never got to apologise or explain. I need to close that chapter in my life and move on.

Last edited by Mummy25; 06-03-2010 at 11:49 PM.

Closed Thread