It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
(female)

McCurious HB User
Beyond lost...way beyond

I am not sûre this is thé acurate board since i hava been separated 2 months.

It is impossible for me to right down for you everything that is going on right. Yes, hé cheated but that was just thé beginning of thé iceberg for me without wanting to be to cliche.

A little bit of background. I wrote hé last year because I thought hé might be going through a depression. We ended up separating for very short period and were back since September of 2009.

We were together 4 years, engaged. Hé has a 10 year old daughter. I can say it was a rocky road. I was supporting the family for 2 years because hé was not working. Okay you might see a bit of thé problem already... His ex made Life hell including using the daughter. Ut all sent to court but it did not help much. Like i sais i can give you highlights and i Will answer any questions you may have. My problem, is that i havé discovered and still discover a person i dont know. I am in pièces about these things i am finding out. Hé has stolen from me, i am stuck with a TON of bills, m'y House is for sale HE has 26k of dent on thé House but thé house is mine. I havé a lawuer trying to get that part settled. I am discovering a con artist whi was totally brome and used me until he coule not use me anymore. I found out emails that prooves that hé had been cheating for a while and had probably cheated before then. I was certain we had thé same moral and actes discusted whenever we Heard about illicit affairs. There is a God because my aunt saw him with someone else. For me it was over then and i asked him to leave. He was upset ( that hé git cought...) and pittyed himself while i was just sitting there, in shock, as m'y world was crumbling and thé men I thought would ne there forever, leaving.

Somehow, through friends and family I was able to stay strong. I had starter a new class that would change my carreer and I stuck through it ans succeeded.

Not working yet, i am now trying to assimilate everything that has happened in this short 2 months. Thé debts i am left with, thé Houde that is not selling and mostly, the remorse free stranger I was with for thé last 4 months and thats thé hardest. He never looked back and is building a new Life and couldnt careless how i am doing. In fact, doing everything hé CAN so i Will havé to pay all that thé debts left. It so twisted that sometimes i think im actually thé crazy person. I do not have a heartbreak... Its rather that my brain cannot comprehend everything thats happening. What was real on this relationship what wasnt??? It hurts to see you havé been usés by what i now see has a master manipulator. I am lost and very sad. Its worst than réjection what i am feeling realy. Words or wisdom, encouragement and clarity welcomed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2010, 06:37 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

justmel30 HB User
Re: Beyond lost...way beyond

I am so sorry you are going through this. I can honestly say, I know exactly how you feel. I had a boyfriend recently....he did pretty much the same thing. First of all, he told me he was laid off, I later found out he was a multiple felon and COULDN'T get a great job, and WOULDN'T settle for an average one. He didn't have a car and told me that it was just cheaper that way. I later found out he lost his license to drugs. He told me that he received unemployment, but that was a lie. In the end, the guy cost me close to $30,000, and I'm pregnant. I never thought to do a background check on my boyfriend. How could somebody use a widow, and children like that? I will never get it either. And like you, I'm left to clean up them mess. I'm the one who's life was irrevokably changed. He is off somewhere doing the same thing he allways did, living off of people, and doesn't care, never cared, and doesn't even think day to day about what he did to me. I'm lucky.........then again maybe not. My husband left me with a lot financially, so my loss was just cash in the bank. I'm not in debt. But that loss wasn't just mine to lose. It partly my children's as well. I should have been so much more careful! But who thinks that somebody is just lying....and stealing from you. Not to mention what his sister and dad took! THE WHOLE FAMILY CONNED ME! It's like something out of a movie! Not to mention he became verbally and physicaly abusive, and every time I left the house, he was doing drugs......which I never knew. How stupid could I be right?! Anyway, I'm not trying to steal your thread. I just wanted you to know that your not alone, your not the only one this has happened to, and I dont think this is your fault. It's a tough one to get over. In fact, I dont know if you really get over it. You learn to live with the reality, and push forward, but deep down.....I know I will never, NEVER, trust so blindly ever again. Woe be to the guy that thinks he can smooth talk me in the future!

Last edited by justmel30; 06-07-2010 at 06:41 AM.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:10 AM   #3
(female)

xpcandy HB Userxpcandy HB Userxpcandy HB User

My goodness to both of you! I really don't have anything helpful to say but DANG! I'm very sorry this happened to both of you...there are some really sneaky scammers out there! I think they just go from person to person until they use them up and off they go to find their next victim!

Last edited by xpcandy; 06-07-2010 at 07:11 AM.

Old 06-07-2010, 09:37 PM   #4
(female)

McCurious HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmel30 View Post
I am so sorry you are going through this. I can honestly say, I know exactly how you feel. I had a boyfriend recently....he did pretty much the same thing. First of all, he told me he was laid off, I later found out he was a multiple felon and COULDN'T get a great job, and WOULDN'T settle for an average one. He didn't have a car and told me that it was just cheaper that way. I later found out he lost his license to drugs. He told me that he received unemployment, but that was a lie. In the end, the guy cost me close to $30,000, and I'm pregnant. I never thought to do a background check on my boyfriend. How could somebody use a widow, and children like that? I will never get it either. And like you, I'm left to clean up them mess. I'm the one who's life was irrevokably changed. He is off somewhere doing the same thing he allways did, living off of people, and doesn't care, never cared, and doesn't even think day to day about what he did to me. I'm lucky.........then again maybe not. My husband left me with a lot financially, so my loss was just cash in the bank. I'm not in debt. But that loss wasn't just mine to lose. It partly my children's as well. I should have been so much more careful! But who thinks that somebody is just lying....and stealing from you. Not to mention what his sister and dad took! THE WHOLE FAMILY CONNED ME! It's like something out of a movie! Not to mention he became verbally and physicaly abusive, and every time I left the house, he was doing drugs......which I never knew. How stupid could I be right?! Anyway, I'm not trying to steal your thread. I just wanted you to know that your not alone, your not the only one this has happened to, and I dont think this is your fault. It's a tough one to get over. In fact, I dont know if you really get over it. You learn to live with the reality, and push forward, but deep down.....I know I will never, NEVER, trust so blindly ever again. Woe be to the guy that thinks he can smooth talk me in the future!

Old 06-07-2010, 09:42 PM   #5
(female)

McCurious HB User

Thank you very much for replying. It did make me feel better.

At least i may get a possible offer on the House this week. I would l'île to share more with you!

Closed Thread