It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2010, 03:05 AM   #1
(male)

jrdolf HB User
What should i do i my GirlFriend is cheating on me not once but thrice?

Good Day everyone.

I'm John , 20 years old/Single and currently working as a Call Center Agent. I'm a athletic guy w/ a good shape of body. Well i know this question has been posted by the most of the people in here. Well here it goes:

My Girlfriend and I were together for about 3years and 6months. I just cant imagine that my girlfriend will cheat on me on the first place because i knew her as a sweet,loving and religious person. Well she cheated three times. . I forgive her in the first and 2nd time that she cheated on me because i love her so badly. . Well in the third time that she cheated on me is unforgivable because i already see everything with my two eyes. This situation is the same in the first and 2nd times that she cheat. Well i found out that my Girlfriend is dating with a guy that have a family. Her bestfriend told me that she is dating that guy in 5 months and she shows me photos as a proof that my girlfriend is sleeping with that guy. Her bestfriend told me also that my girlfriend and that guy were having sex at the same time and she also show me photos that my girlfriend and that guy is naked on the bed. . My girlfriend always show photos and give photos to her bestfriend because my girlfriend knew that her bestfriend can kept a secret. . But her bestfriend get pity on me and tell everything she knows. . Now i confront my girlfriend about it but still. . she denies it. . But when i show the proofs, she started crying and keep saying that she loves me so much. .

Here's my question guys:

what should i do?! am i supposed to forgive her?! do i have to give her another chance?!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2010, 04:35 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

braveheart226 HB User
Re: What should i do i my GirlFriend is cheating on me not ones but thrice?

You've already given her too many chances. For your own sake, get out and find someone you can trust.

Old 06-07-2010, 05:22 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Ely4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB User

Cheating once, depending on circumstances and how much you have invested in the relationship could possibly be worked through and forgiven. If I were you she'd have been gone the second time she cheated.

She has no respect for you or your relationship, she'll just keep cheating, and as long as you keep giving her chances she has no reason to stop.

She's upset, not because she loves you, but because she got caught. She only admitted it and got upset once you showed her the proof.

From what you posted is seems she's been involved with a married man. She has no morals, no respect for you or the other mans family.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:22 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

justmel30 HB User

Ummm, I think she has some issues and I definately would not hang around to find out what they are.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:56 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

what should you do?

well for starters, you should stop calling her "your girlfriend"

Old 06-07-2010, 09:41 AM   #6
Veteran
(male)

caberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB User

What's that saying? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, shame on.....??? There's not supposed to be a third time!

Old 06-07-2010, 09:45 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

EagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB User

Dump her.

She's not worth your love.

I didn't read anyone else's comments so forgive me if I'm repeating something someone else has said, but there is an old adage: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, then I am the fool you thought me to be."

Leave her. She's not going to change.

Old 06-07-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
Veteran
(male)

caberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB User

Ah, so there is a "fool me thrice." I've never heard the whole saying.

Old 07-10-2010, 06:01 PM   #9
(female)

GenGen* HB User

One word mister: Leave.

Old 07-10-2010, 06:05 PM   #10
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

This is an easy one...dump her!

Old 07-11-2010, 09:19 AM   #11
Inactive
(female)

Watersigh HB User
Re: What should i do i my GirlFriend is cheating on me not once but thrice?

When you love someone, truly, the last thing you would ever do is cheat on them. The only conclusion I can draw from this situation is that she doesn't love you or else she wouldn't cheat on you. All of these people who take back cheaters pretty much get what they asked for by allowing themselves to be disrespected. If someone does it once, they will do it again and again and again, as you can see from your experience. There is no reason to stay with a cheater. Not ever, I don't care what the other circumstances are.

What is left now for you to do but leave? Why would you want to stay with her knowing that she will just do it again? It sounds like that other guy, the naked guy from the pictures, is her boyfriend, too. If you stay with her, you'll be sharing her with him. Is that what you want, because that's all you will get.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #12
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

As you can see, many women would not ever cheat.

There is one other smaller group of women that do cheat,

Pick you next woman from the first group next time. We are very different people..

Old 07-11-2010, 08:53 PM   #13
(male)

wanjurui02 HB User

Dude, there are many women out there that want you. you let her go and get on with your life. i know and understand how you feel about her. it happens to the best of us in the course of our lives.

dont be ashamed or upset when this happens. its going to happen more than once in your life. let her go, move on and dont let her come back. its that easy.

Old 07-17-2010, 06:29 AM   #14
(male)

jrdolf HB User

Thank You So much For your Advice ^^, God bLess you. .

Closed Thread