It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
(female)

mguerra HB User
is normal that sometimes you feel hate your husband?

I used to be in love, we have been together 4 years, before our baby was born our relashionship is great, I know he is not perfect but I really loved him, he used to show he cares about me. Now he forgive all those romantic behavors and now i started to hate all those things that at first i didnt liked but didnt matter at all. I felt really angry cus I thing he didnt realize all the things I use to do for him. Does someone has the same feeling? is normal? or is better to start thinking about divorce?

Old 06-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

River rocks HB User
Re: is normal that sometimes you feel hate your husband?

Having kids can sometimes change things in a marriage. There is more stress and less time to be "a couple" and certainly less time and energy to be romantic. But you have to work on it...and you have to talk about these things together so that it doesnt fall apart.

If you two still love each other you can go to marriage therapy. It will help you both understand the others feelings and help you navigate keeping your relationship healthy when you have kids and other distractions.

You have child now, so you have a lot invested in staying together!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2010, 09:51 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: is normal that sometimes you feel hate your husband?

You odn't say how old the baby is. Children can cause alot of work for the mom. Do you think you may have a touch of posts partum depression? It can occur even when the baby is several months old. The stress of the baby and the additional work just pile up.

I agree with the other posters, Marriage isn't all fun and games and flowers and wine. With children it's hard work, sleepless nights, fatigue, spit up clothes....and then your hubby coms home clean and happy and you look at him with daggers in your eyes. Right? Ask him to watch the baby and you take a Sat. and spend it on you. Your attitude should improve and your hubby will get a taste of being a mom!

I bet down deep you don't want to leave. But it just doesn't seem fair some days..and it isn''t, but that's part of motherhood in the beginning!

hang in there and work on your marriage and ask your hubby for help. He can't read your mind..and I hope he pitches in and helps....

Closed Thread