It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2002, 11:44 AM   #1

djmatt HB User
Post I dont know how to let go off.

my long time girlfriend

i dont have the same feelings for her as i did when i started going out last year, im afraid if i tell her that i dont wanna date it will ruin her life and make her depressed and like suicidell not saying im that special, just she was young when we start dating and i dont know if shes matures enough to handle it or i dont know at all i just need ways to help me thru, i had a fling with a girl at my house parties and i figured if i can kiss another girl i dont love my girlfriend anymore and i feel so bad about what i did but cant change it and i take full responsibility but i wanna let her go in a peacefull way where we can hang out and i can still give her company i was her first major boyfriend we are intamite if that helps ,,, please anything would really help.

Old 08-17-2002, 12:03 PM   #2
(female)

MelNor HB User
Tell her that you want to be friends and get out of the relationship! You owe it to her to let her know it is over and not to be out fooling around, even kissing shows potential fooling around whick would likely lead to more.

If you respect her, you will end it! Let her leave the relationship with her dignity, before she finds out you were kissing it up with someone else.

PS-I am proud that you do care for her feelings (even though u screwed up a little) and you know what is the right thing to do!

Take care! :-)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2002, 05:43 PM   #3
(male)

lordduzi HB User
I would add, don't expect her to want to hang out, if she does super, if she doesn't, then please respect that. Also she might withdraw for a while, respect her need for space. But remain friendly and make sure she feels wanted in your circle of friends, and she just might remain friends. (One of most interesting weddings I ever attended was an ex-girlfriends with another of her ex-boyfriends)

Closed Thread