It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2002, 11:10 PM   #1

maybelle HB User
Post guy trouble

Just was wondering how you know the one your with is the one?

[This message has been edited by maybelle (edited 08-24-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2002, 11:34 AM   #2

star508 HB User
Taking the risk of using an over-used cliche - you just do. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/love1.gif One of those gut feelings that can't be explained. I think.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2002, 11:42 AM   #3
Veteran

Pinkroses HB User
You know in your heart your with the right one. Its just one of those things that you just know.

Old 08-26-2002, 12:33 PM   #4

snoops1977 HB User
Hmm! Good question! I don't really know about all the gut feeling stuff. My husband and I of 7 yrs are different as night and day. I have my days where I sit and think I can't stand him. Then I have days that I wonder if we will be together forever. I think we will make it because we are so different and learn alot from eachother but on the other hand sometimes it drives us nuts!! I think that no relationship is perfect and of course all the things that consist (trust, honesty, love, understanding, commitment, communication) are not just handed to you on a silver platter. Although a miserable relationship is not good for anyone. Anything worth having ya have to work for!!
I dated different guys before marriage and thought "oh man I love this guy he is it for me we will be together forever" Then the next week we'd break up. Some say look for things in common which is good but there is couples been together for years and are completely different. It's like an experiment I guess!! Go with the flow!!
Good Luck!!

Old 08-26-2002, 12:45 PM   #5

foofighter HB User
when you simply cannot go one minute without thinking about him

Old 08-26-2002, 07:10 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

*SoccerMom* HB User
When I met my husband, I never thought that he was "THE ONE". He was not what I thought my type would be but we became friends, then best friends (could share everything with him!) and then we kissed!!! Talk about sparks flying...I think I knew at that point that he was THE ONE that I wanted to share my life with! .......I feel so fortunate to have him!!! (even during the rough spots, I know he is my soul mate!) http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/love2.gif

Closed Thread