It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2002, 04:33 PM   #1

blink182kid HB User
Unhappy i attract the girls that hurt me...ova and ova again

i really wish i could find some1 who loved me ive had 3 serious g/f's emma=1 yr, aimee = 8 months and kat 1 yr ive each girl ive gone on and off though and each time they break my heart to the point where i cant leave my house bcause it hurts that much i feel physically sick, ive bin told ova and ova forget her u can do better and the thing is i cant i seriously cant im not the prettiest and not the ugliest im a nice guy but i always get hurt and i just dont know y i treat them like queens and they treat me like dirt i pray everynite to find a girl that will treat me with some kindness and ive wrote this as a girl has broke up with me and ive given up on love

Old 08-26-2002, 05:57 PM   #2

mydog8mybrain HB User
Blinky - Don't give up pal. Yep - sometimes the ticket we get to a better life is paid for with pain. Keep on trying. There are plenty of them out there. If you keep you eyes open the right one will just drop in on you when you least expect it.

Hang in there.
BH

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2002, 07:49 PM   #3

PattyAnn HB User
Blink,
Take a break from girls for a while. Get your education and practice your spelling, and maybe you will meet a better class of girls who will treat you better as you treat them like a lady.

Old 08-29-2002, 07:06 PM   #4

HumbleMan10248 HB User
Thumbs down

TO ALL THE WOMEN - come on only two replies come on ladies tell us guys the score is it -

1. Treat u ladies like a lady

OR

2. Treat them mean to keep them keen

cos like blink id really like to know whats up with ladies treating us men like crap when we genuiley like/love them?

and Blink man i feel your pain...man what can i say except forget em!

Old 08-29-2002, 07:52 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

daylight568 HB User
Personally HumbleMan10248 .., I'll take number 1. and and have number 2. on the side !

Old 08-31-2002, 10:19 PM   #6

HumbleMan10248 HB User
Wink

LOL dsheldon...ill keep taht in mind hehe

------------------
"So complicated it is to escape fate that you can never understand what im going through till we trade places...." - 2pac shakur

Old 09-02-2002, 02:34 PM   #7
(female)

SabresLover81 HB User
i can understand this except i have a different problem I attract guys who just want to get in my pants and don't want to have a "serious" relationship. I'm still a virgin and don't plan on giving it away until i fall in love which i guess won't be anytime soon so i just tell these creeps to get lost. LoL

Old 09-02-2002, 08:34 PM   #8

Twooda HB User
Hey Man, I can't say don't feel bad because you already do, but I can tell you to cheer up becasue things do get better. Have you and your ex's ever talked about what was wrong with the relationship? Have you ever asked them waht it was they were looking for? As much as I hate to say it, a lot of girls are looking for some one kinda rough. They don't know how to appreciate someone treating them nice. They may just be use to guys treating them like crap and that what they've grown adapted to. Don't get me wrong , that's definitely not all girls, but quite a few girls fall in that category. They also may be trying to beat you to the punch. Scared you're gonna do them wrong, they'll get you first. That's not cool, but that's how some of them function. Do a self-evaluation. would you like yourself as a boyfriend? What part don't you like? Be as honest as possible. compare your data with the info you got or will get from your ex.
In addition, your bound to get some losers and every women is not gonna be the one for you. You have a soulmate somewhere. She's probably looking for you. She may be in this discussion board, LOL! Good Luck! Wooda

T-Wooda

Old 09-02-2002, 09:26 PM   #9

snoops1977 HB User
Aaaawww!! You guys are just so cute!! Speaking for myself I like to be treated fairly. I do not like a man to be too much of a suck-up. On the other hand if he's mean to me to try and show that macho effect.... well I'd kick him to the curb! I think if you find the right woman with her head set straight on her shoulders she will know what she wants and put all games aside. How old are you guys anyway? (just wondering) I think it's all about respect! Blink, make up your mind as too what kind of girl/woman you are looking for. If you are looking for a girl.... well then you still have time to experiment. If your looking for a woman.. well she'd adore you for being kind and sweet but also to stand your ground when needed! I think you guys are maybe looking in the wrong places and for the wrong kind!! Oh and another thing.... Do you see what's on the inside or is it all about what's on the outside??? Of course I know nobody wants some ugly person, but just don't let looks fool you dear!!
Good Luck and God Bless!!

Old 09-04-2002, 08:51 AM   #10

livenlearn HB User

what you said snoops !!!

i agree 100% ..... i was in and out of bad relationships... men treating me terribly..... using me..... and i just never understood.... i thought... well, i guess this is how i am... this is how it's supposed to be.... "tolerate" your b/f.... but, that's just it.... i've been divorced for 3 years.... and wasn't in any kind of serious relationship AT ALL.... it wasn't until i took the time to be alone... completely... no dating ... no going out... nothing... for a couple months... and truly found myself.... was very comfortable being with myself... and satisfied that i didn't have a boyfriend.... and then... i met him... the love of my life..... i always thought i was attracted to the "bad boy" types too... but, he's far from it..... he's beautiful, and sweet, and kind, and funny.... and smart.. and opens doors for me... but, he picks fun at me too.... and doesn't let me walk all over him.....

it's when your not looking for it.... love happens...

Closed Thread