It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2002, 05:06 AM   #1

star508 HB User
Post Guys...

So my bf breaks up w/me last night. Great start to a new school year. Now, I'll have more time to devote to my classes. Yeah, right. LDR got to be too much for him. I guess I understand, hasn't been easy on me either. Do I just control my hormones better? Met too many new people, found a girl he likes who'll be there more than once every few weeks (we're 3 hours apart). Now, I can think of a few different little things over the past few months that could've pointed to this. I know, no point in doing that. Through a very close mutual friend (at a school different from both of ours), I know he already slept with someone. For some reason, the fact that we talked for maybe 5 minutes in the past 2 weeks kinda put the idea in my mind. I pushed it off, after all, I trust(ed) him with everything. So then when I asked him straight out if he slept with anyone, he says no. So now he's lying to one of us and it's sure as hell is me. Maybe I'd lie too, I guess it makes it easier for him (he doesn't know the mutual friend told me and I'm definitely not putting that person in the middle more than he's already there). Is it his ego? I could never have an orgasm with him, yet this girl does "all the time." Never even knew he had an ego and I've known the kid for going on 8 years now (we were together a year and 4 months). Not like it's his fault, he tried. I guess what's bugging me the most is that he lied. It's not that he broke up, yea it hurts but I'll live. It's not even the fact that he slept with this girl. It's the fact that I don't know what I trust anymore. And that just scares the crap out of me.

Just thought I'd share before going to class. No need to tell me how he's a major a$$hole, my friends here tried, but I'm not in the mood (yet?) to hear it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2002, 05:14 AM   #2
Veteran

scbagrrrl HB User
As the former "Queen of LDR's" when I was in high school and college, it's pretty much inevitable. Guys, especially at that age, nah - it's really any age after puberty, are going to look for more immediate companionship. They usually mean well, but they have no sense of loyalty and committment.

It sucks being dumped and I'm sure you want to go through the "woe is me phase" but clearly he wasn't Mr. Right Now. The best thing you can do is move on and enjoy school. If you find another guy that knocks your socks off, great, if not, just sample the local delicacies. Men are a dime a dozen.

Hope you recover quickly, as painlessly as possible, and find a new, cute diversion with a great butt.

Old 09-05-2002, 12:12 PM   #3
(female)

MelNor HB User
I know and can relate to you what it's like to be lied to..and it hurts. Please listen to me when I tell you, if he lied about this then he will lie about things in the future. And that's no way to live! As hard as it might be right now...don't take him back even if he begs you! Its impossible to trust someone who lies, no matter what it is they lied about. You deserve better!

As for not orgasiming with him...don't sweat it, it is a lot about knowing your body and being comfortable with telling each other what you enjoy and lots of experimenting. When you get into a relationship like this..it'll happen.

Take some time to feel bad...it's normal, then treat yourself to something real nice or relaxing!

Take care!
Mel

Closed Thread