It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2002, 11:48 PM   #1
zangiff

Post gals..could you give me your 2 cents?

LAst week I asked a girl out and I hung out with her a little bit this weekend...everything was going smooth..still in the trying out phase, she seemed to be somewhat interested and whatnot. But then today I mess it up I somehow managed to say the dumbest things. First of all I was really hungover today andd only running on 3 hrs of sleep, so I was really out of it and not thinking clearly. But I called her to see waht she was doing and I just started talking about wierd stuff...I was trying to make her laugh, but it wasnt working...then there was a couple of those akward pauses and I kept saying the wrong things. If i wasnt so hungover I would have probably been thinking better and would have keep things simple. ARG! But anyways I asked what she was doing tonight..she said she wasnt sure and was going to call me back, and she never did Am I out of the game? I feel like she has lost interest and I hate bugging girls when they are not interested. Think she would let a couple of wierd or dumb comments slide? Should i give it one more shot and try to redeem myself? WEll any advice would be great. Thanks

Old 09-09-2002, 03:11 AM   #2
Veteran

scbagrrrl HB User
Cool

I would leave her a msg on her vm today explaining that you were a brain-dead dweeb yesterday and despite how much you've enjoyed spending time with her, you're glad it didn't happen last night. Suggest she give you a call to do something later on this week. That puts the ball in her court.

And in the future, if all cylinders aren't sparkin', keep the phone on the hook!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread