It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2002, 10:14 AM   #1
Veteran

PAISLEY HB User
Question Should I just take the hint??

Hi everyone

I'm new here and I just wanna say that I totally dig these boards!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Ok...Here's the scoop. I met this guy in June at a wedding. I was a bridesmaid and he was a groomsman. Well, we hit it off very well and started to talk via phone and e-mail on a consistent basis. He lives in another state so we were going to try the long distance thing. I've never been in a long distance relationship so I was kind of psyched about it I had been in *garbage* relationships in the past so anything different from the "SOS" was a big plus to me. In an effort to keep all lines of communication open, we both made it very clear that we were single and looking for that special someone http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/love1.gif We talked about everything from our individual goals to sports to family stuff-EVERYTHING! It seemed to be going so well and we were really getting to know each other. But, one day it all stopped http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/confused.gif And I don't know what to do now. He doesn't call or e-mail me anymore. I tried calling him for about 2 weeks and he didn't return any of my calls. I've stopped calling but my ego wants to know WHY? What happend? I'm sure this seems to be an easy answer, but my heart was in this one and I don't want to walk away assuming anything.

Anyone?

[This message has been edited by PAISLEY (edited 09-09-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2002, 11:27 AM   #2

magee HB User
He probably met someone closer to home.

Old 09-09-2002, 11:40 AM   #3
Veteran

ana_24 HB User
I'm sure he met someone. Sorry... I know it hurts and it sucks not to have closure. He should be more mature and be honest with you. He probably just feels awkward and doesn't know how to tell you. Or maybe he wants to see how this new relationship turns out before he tells you... kind of string you along...

Old 09-09-2002, 12:35 PM   #4
Veteran

PAISLEY HB User
Unhappy

Hey thanks guys, I knew that was it. And yes, it hurts and I wanted that closure. It's just that he talked like he would move to where I was. He went to college here and he would often say that he would love to move back. Also, all of his friends live here...But anyway, I guess I know what I have to do.

[This message has been edited by PAISLEY (edited 09-09-2002).]

Closed Thread