It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2002, 12:17 PM   #1

CazzerKat217 HB User
Post Need Advice on Bf's Friend

Ok. First off, it is just a friend of my bf... not a close one. Just had to get that straight. Now to my story. Ok, I went to a amusement park type thing w/my bf and my friend. We got there and he noticed a friend of his working. He went to talk to him, and found out he thought my friend was good looking. So we get him her number, and she doesnt show any interest. So, after trying for awhile he gives up. He keeps asking me to hang out, and I said I probably could sometime. Well, he is always concerned about making it look like he is trying to steal me away from my bf. Today, he instant messaged me and said he thought I should come over and cuddle w/him and watch a movie. I said that hanging out is ok, but cuddling is a nono. He decided to come back at me w/some stuff that I said about my bf... that I was totally kidding or exaggerating about. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!? Should I tell my bf, since he knows about his friend wanting to hang out w/me... or what? Im confused. I dont have interest in this person as more than a friend, also. I should mention that hes EXTREMELY sensitve and suicidal. Idk if I should be angry as I am, or feel bad for saying no. HELP!
Cazzy

------------------
Say hello to John Patrick. He was born on Friday, September 13, 2002. He weighed 8 lbs 9 oz. He is my second cousin heehee and my grandparents first great-grandchild :-D.

Old 09-16-2002, 02:44 PM   #2

cornfusedgirlie HB User
You are not wrong in feeling angry and never NEVER feel bad about not doing something you are not comfortable with.

I'm not sure how persistant this guy is and what type of relationship you have with your b/f. My b/f friends would never ask me to cuddle with them, hang out and watch a movie we do a lot. If one of them asked me to cuddle with them, I would set them straight (like you did) then if they persisted I would tell my b/f. I believe he should know what kind of person he has as a friend.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2002, 04:54 PM   #3

CazzerKat217 HB User
Smile

Well, me n my bf's relationship is very good. Maybe a lil rocky at times, but I tend to exaggerate things/make things worse (ie: if he doesnt call i freak out, he decides to hang w/friends). But thank u for ur response! Keep 'em coming ppl lol.
Cazzy

------------------
Say hello to John Patrick. He was born on Friday, September 13, 2002. He weighed 8 lbs 9 oz. He is my second cousin heehee and my grandparents first great-grandchild :-D.

Closed Thread