It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2002, 11:42 AM   #1
Veteran

xKaShyLahx HB User
Arrow ** Dilemma **

hi people
i need some help/advice...ok here goes well awhile back i found out this boy liked me. I found out from his friend so i gave the guy who told me my number to give to the boy who liked me, so he did anyway we became GOOD friends, talked on the phone all night etc..basically we became really close ...well afew months after that we started to become alittle distance from each other mainly b/c we had a three month break from college so the friendship became weak, we hardly spoke to each other. Over the holidays (the 3 month break) i saw the same guy and his friends again i found out he lost his phone and lost my number so he asked for it again so i gave it to him...afew days after that he didnt call me ..the days became weeks and he still didnt call me...so i just gave up on him..anyway were back at college now and i dont really feel the way i use to about him and we still hardly speak just 'hello thats it really ...i just want to be friends and i know he wants more

....theres worst i've fallen for his friend (the one that hooked us up together)i've always had a soft spot for him for along time, i really i mean REALLY like him ...i dont know what to do? i what to let him know i like him but his friend (the one i use to talk to)still wants me...i know if i tell the other boy that i like him nothings going to happen b/c its not fair on his friend but the guy that i've fallen for likes my friends friend (so im told)i really wanna go out with this guy but theres sooo many obsticles...my friends think i can have anyone of them but they dont understand it not as easy as that if i let my feelings out theres a risk i'll lost them both....what should i do?? please help!

Kashy

------------------
~*ººBaBi FaCeºº*~

~*"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."*~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2002, 12:30 PM   #2

Phaycops HB User
Ok, so at the risk of channeling Dan Savage, he hasn't called you, you barely speak except to say hello, what makes you think the first guy still wants you? And then you like his friend, so what should it matter if the first guy likes you or doesn't? Tell the second guy how you feel. If he thinks he'll hurt his best friend's feelings, he'll tell you so. Good luck!

Closed Thread