It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2002, 05:05 PM   #1

~Kim~ HB User
Wink I need A guy's opinion please.

Ok what attracts you to A girl about the way she looks and most of all her personallity. Just curiouse 2 know what all you guy's thought!!!!! Didn't really need your opinion but I didn't know what else to put LOL.

Old 10-12-2002, 04:03 AM   #2
Veteran

buck58 HB User
Wink

Kim, personality. But I still have to be somewhat sexually attracted to her to get the most out it. The reason is: I've seen women that are sexy, sexy, but their personality sucks, I go the other way and don't look back!
buck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2002, 02:33 PM   #3

steeplechase3k HB User
Personality is far more important.

For me a personality that I like is sexy and makes them sexy physicaly.

I've found that if I get along with, and really enjoy spending time with a woman, I'll also find her sexy, this works almost no mater what their body looks like.

Old 10-14-2002, 06:40 AM   #4

someguyinhis20s HB User
~Kim~,

I think the previous two posters didn't understand the question. She's not asking which is more important. She's asking what specifically about a woman's looks and personality are important.

As far as looks are concerned, I try not to focus on specific things like hair or eye color, height, or size. Ultimately it comes down to whether the person looks healthy, seems comfortable with how they look, and how they carry themselves. A woman doesn't have to look like a supermodel or long blond hair to be attractive. I've known plenty of women who might be described as overweight but I found them attractive because they weren't insecure about their appearance. Personally, I'm prefer someone who's cute over someone who's gorgeous.

But like the other posters said, personality is far more important. And I think most people look for the same things. Someone who's kind, honest, intelligent(they don't have to be a bookworm, they just need to be able to carry a conversation), good-natured, compassionate, patient, basically all the stuff you'd look for in anyone. And if you're with a person who you respect and enjoy being around, that person becomes more attractive to you physically.

Closed Thread