It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2002, 04:18 AM   #16
Veteran

scbagrrrl HB User
Cool

Let me finish with him first. Then you can have him if you want.

Found out even more lies. He told me that he had played as a linebacker for a couple of different NFL teams until he was hurt. He told the fake girl that he tried out but never made it.

I'm wondering why he felt so compelled to lie so much to me, where he is being so "honest" with the fake girl!!! I looked in the mirror and SUCKER isn't written on my forehead. Asked some of my guy friends and they said I'm far from being gullible, that I probably intimidated him and he was trying to play on an even level.

The funny thing is that when I've responded as the fake girl in emails, I've responded just like I would. He's saying how intelligent and funny I am, blah blah blah. I'm surprised he hasn't made the connection yet. I expect another email from him later this a.m. I'm going to kick it up a notch today. Sending him a rather "racy" news article. Inject some sexuality into the mix.

Old 09-08-2002, 05:10 AM   #17
Senior Veteran
(female)

daylight568 HB User
You all are just feeding this guy exactly what he wants,ATTENTION.If you really want to get revenge on this guy just ignore him.He's a player and I'm sure having a hundred women from this healthboard flocking all over him is just what he wants.You may think you are playing with his head, but in reality he is playing with yours cause hes a player and he already knows the score.Anyway have fun if thats what you wanna do but keep in mind hes the one thats STILL playing YOU.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2002, 06:40 AM   #18

magee HB User
Don't listen to the naysayers. The guy deserves this. The feelings of low self-esteem you may have felt because of this jerk have been channeled into a creative and fun project-- giving the creep his come-uppance. I definitely think you should wait till the right moment and reveal that you have been "Becca" all along.... then he will know that you have caught him in his lies. Maybe when the time is right, "Becca" could send him another pic... a pic of the real you.
Keep us posted, this is the best thread on the boards.

Old 09-09-2002, 03:27 AM   #19
Veteran

scbagrrrl HB User
Cool

The real me isn't giving him the time of day. He's still pursuing me, but I want nada to do with him. I am turning the tables on him because I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine. I might even eventually include a link to this for him, and THAT would completely mortify him! LOL

Honestly, my self-esteem wasn't impacted by this, when I found out about his "history", I hadn't seen him in months. I had already given up on him because of the inconsistencies, the fact that he was the worst kisser/lover I had ever encountered, and didn't treat me like I deserved to be treated. I didn't tell him that he sucked in bed, just that I wanted a man that treated me better. But, I think I will revisit that in a conversation with him later.

Old 09-09-2002, 05:45 AM   #20
Veteran

ana_24 HB User
Good for you!!! I think he deserves exactly what he's getting from you and if I were in your shoes, I would do the exact same thing. I'm not a bitter female when it comes to guys but for the simple fact that he's an A-HOLE! and treats women the way he does, he needs to be taught a lesson. If I were you, I would eventually let him know that you were behind the fake girl. It will embarass him a lot more to know that someone found out what a pathetic liar he is then to be dumped by two different women. AND, tell him that you'll go into the chat rooms he hangs out in and will let everyone there know just what he's like. And if you know where he works and have some of his co-workers' emails, I would send a mass email with details of the story. I'm sure that would go over well... lol...

Old 09-09-2002, 12:14 PM   #21
Senior Veteran
(female)

purple2067 HB Userpurple2067 HB Userpurple2067 HB User
I agree with everything except the part about emailing his coworkers. That is borderline harrassment/slander. You don't want this A-HOLE to decide to sue you or something for spreading bad reports about him around his workplace. Other than that, he deserves everything he gets! And you should definitely tell him how bad he is in bed! hee hee hee

Old 09-11-2002, 12:44 PM   #22
Senior Veteran
(female)

purple2067 HB Userpurple2067 HB Userpurple2067 HB User
well at least he admits that he's not honest!!!

Old 09-11-2002, 12:58 PM   #23
Veteran
(female)

Hellokitty1973 HB User
Smile

This is getting good! Better than a soap opera!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/wow.gif

Old 09-11-2002, 04:27 PM   #24

magee HB User
Is he still calling you?

Old 09-12-2002, 08:43 PM   #25

nrsheathr HB User
omg, this is tooooo funny!! I just happened on this tonight and have read the whole thing, LOL what a jerk!!i am dying to know the outcome! kudos!!

Old 09-13-2002, 10:33 AM   #26
Inactive

Lady^ HB User
This is great...YOU GO GIRL! I think the idea of having the fake chic agree to meet him somewhere and standing him up is a great one. Then, when he contacts her and asks why she didn't show she needs to tell him that she wants to send him a pic...then you send your real pic and ask him how he likes you now. Don't even bother talking to him in person or even on the phone. Once he sees the fake girl sending your pic he'll undrestand everything.

I'm loving this.

PS..do you think he'd have the balls to actually go through with meeting her somewhere?

Old 09-22-2002, 09:45 PM   #27
(female)

nadine HB User
I think that its a good idea that you don't tell him who Becca is at this point. Let him wallow in his misery.. I think if you tell him at this point he might just think you are off your rocker and that he "still has it" and "to think I was doubting me sex appeal"...

Old 09-23-2002, 12:13 PM   #28
Inactive

Lady^ HB User
Why on earth would you kiss him on the lips after all the lies and crap you know he's told you and done? YUCK!

Old 09-23-2002, 05:26 PM   #29
Veteran

scbagrrrl HB User
Cool

It was an air kiss over his lips. Give me A LITTLE credit!!!

Update - he called me after midnight last night on both my home and cell phones - he was just coming back from the football game. I find it doubtful he was calling to ask how my day was; is he THAT disillusioned to think I would say "Come on over????"

I returned his call around 7am (hoping I woke him up) but didn't get him. Told him not to call me after 9pm ever again. He hasn't called me back since.

Old 10-12-2002, 01:24 PM   #30
Veteran

scbagrrrl HB User
Cool

I am still waiting to have lunch with him and "spill the beans". He's been traveling a lot - or so he says. But he keeps calling late at night and I've just about had it with that. I keep telling him to not call after 9pm, but he does anyway. We all know he's not calling to catch up. You would think he would learn, but he's clearly a tool.

I feel redeemed with my saga. I just want to squash him like a bug now. (kidding!)

Closed Thread