It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2002, 09:29 PM   #31

newdawn HB User
girl,
I know what you are dealing with I met a guy on the net and he is 22 or so he says I am 32 I have been going through a rough time for while now and dummy me started calling him it was long distance and I still live with my folks for now long story there tooo... anyway I ran up a 500.00 dollar phone bill, he habitually lies, and has faked his death I mean this guy is a freak I agree about going under another name this guy sounds like a lot of these freaky internet creeps I haven't had very much luck with the internet guys I have been raped by one, lied to so many times I can't even begin to tell you.. I feel like such a fool.. I mean he sent me his pic and I swear he looked 18 he probably is he said three weeks ago he was in the hospital my friend calls the hospital and he's not even registered I think he lives in his own fantasy world good luck with this guy if you want someone to talk to I am here..
take care,Renee'

Old 10-14-2002, 05:55 AM   #32

guesscaley HB User
Thumbs down

Totally agree with gracieathome - tell him to get lost and move on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2002, 05:24 AM   #33
Veteran

scbagrrrl HB User
Cool

I think I've totally moved on - I've been dating another guy for several months. Although I would LOVE to crush him by telling him what a lousy lay he was, if the opportunity presents itself, I'll take it, otherwise, I just chuckle about the whole thing.

From now on, I'm requiring a complete psychological evaluation, credit report, referrals from his last 3 g'friends, and background check before a 3rd date.

The opportunity to write for a magazine is a great chance to pursue something I've always wanted to do part-time. Thanks to him, I've got some great material to get started.

I'm a firm believer in making lemonade out of lemons. I've learned to be a lot less believing in the beginning and go with my head and my gut instinct.

Old 10-15-2002, 06:47 PM   #34

newdawn HB User
Talking

I understand how you feel I am going to start going with my gut instinct as well its the only way to be I have been so gulible and stupid but not anymore good luck with this new guy again thats cool you are from Atlanta I miss ga sometimes..
take care,Renee'

Old 11-08-2002, 02:14 PM   #35

UnlivedPast HB User
Thumbs down

I married a jerk like this one, you describe, but didn't know he was a jerk until a year into the marriage. No matter how much evidence you throw in his face he will deny it all, and blame it back on you.

I bought internet spyware, and found out how much a Don Juan my husband was.

I threw him out, expecting it to teach him a lesson. He lied to me about why his first marriage didn't work out. He said it was money issues, but it was fidelity issues. Guess you can't teach a old dog new tricks. He didn't learn anything and he doesn't care. He just lives life with the motto, "IF IT WORKS OUT, SO BE IT, IF IT DOESN'T, SO BE IT".

He has never called me once to try to straighten out the mess he made of our marriage. Men like that are just no good.

Closed Thread