It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2002, 12:33 PM   #1
Veteran

PAISLEY HB User
Post Men, now you know why (Laughs for everyone!!) Please post if you have a good one!

The Perfect Husband

A friend of mine told me about this new Husband Shopping Center where a woman could go to choose from among many men for her husband. It was laid out in five floors, with the men increasing in positive tributes as you ascended up the floors.

The only rule was once you opened the door to any floor, you must choose a man from that floor, and if you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down except to leave the place. So, a couple of girlfriends go to
the place to find a man as a prospective husband.
First floor, the door had a sign saying: "These men have jobs and love kids." The women read the sign and say "Well that's better than not having jobs, or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up". So up
they go.

Second floor says: "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking." Hmmm,say the girls. But, I wonder what's further up?

Third floor: "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework. "Wow! say the women. Very tempting, BUT, there's more further up! And up they go.

Fourth floor: "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak."

Oh, mercy me. But just think! What must be awaiting us further on!

So up to the fifth floor they go. The sign on that door said: "This floor is just to prove that women
are impossible to please."

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2002, 02:05 PM   #2
Veteran

Girlie19 HB User
Smile

haha

Old 11-06-2002, 06:56 PM   #3

mydog8mybrain HB User
Oh heavens! Was that a classic or not? I just loved it. Best one I have seen in a while. thank you.

------------------
Those who dispense tough love to their children now should be prepared to receive same back from them in 30 years.

Old 11-07-2002, 03:35 AM   #4
Inactive

nicola76 HB User
Smile

LOL! That's cute!

Nic http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Old 11-07-2002, 06:04 AM   #5
Veteran

Pinkroses HB User
Thats way too funny!
lol

Old 11-07-2002, 06:58 AM   #6

someguyinhis20s HB User
What's scary is there are women out there who are just like that.

This is an old joke and there's a variation for men but I can't remember how it goes.

Old 11-07-2002, 07:49 AM   #7

magee HB User
Well, I would have kept going further up too. I'd still be looking for the floor that has men with a good sense of humor.
I'd rather be alone than settle.

Old 11-13-2002, 12:46 PM   #8

deedee411 HB User
Thumbs up

Really cute! thanks

Closed Thread