It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2002, 09:54 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

daylight568 HB User
Post Anyone ever feel like this?

I have only been with one man in my entire life that I was actually sexually attracted to.Now that he has lost interest in me I feel like I will never have a sex life again.I am not attracted to any other man in the whole world, only him.So what do you ? I feel like I am living for nothing now, like I might as well be dead since there is nobody in the world that could replace him.

Old 11-12-2002, 06:32 AM   #2

newdawn HB User
oh I know exactly how you feel believe me.. my problem is I have no interest in sex at all I had a full hysterectomy but I know what you mean I have an ex boyfriend that I was very sexually attracted tooo and I can't meet anyone that I just have that chemistry with I know there has to be someone one day I will meet that has the same thing.. I never liked sex I will tell you if you want me tooo.. it all started with being raped and its never been good for me so I hope you do find someone that you feel that way for again and he does for you..
good luck sweetie,Renee'

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-12-2002, 04:13 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Dawnrise HB User
Been there. I also felt (after I lost a love) that i would never find anyone else that could fill his shoes. But I was wrong. It took a few years (hopefully it won't for you) but I did find someone and we're married. Btw, he's more intelligent, more handsome, better sense of humor, etc. Everything I've always wanted in a man but never thought I would get. Hang in there. You'll get over him and probably find someone much better.

Old 11-12-2002, 08:02 PM   #4

maybelle HB User
Why do you think you have lost him?? Have you given up on him or did he leave you?? If he left you, is there a way you think you can get him back? Its worth a try

Old 11-12-2002, 08:24 PM   #5

Beaner02 HB User
Arrow

I know how you feel. I have only ever been with 2 guys physically in my entire life, and only ever done anything sexual with them 2. The first guy and I broke up and It took me 4 years to find the second guy(all my friends don't believe me when I say I went 4 years without anything sexual) and it was a great relationship, but we just broke up less than a week ago after 2 1/2 years. I think it took me so long to find another guy and trust him because I was scared and still had feelings for the 1st guy, even though I really didn't love him, but I shared something special with him. I was crying to my friend and telling him I don't ever want to have another boyfriend b/c I hate starting over and doing everything all over again. I think to my self all the time,"I will never have sex again", because it doesn't appeal to me with someone else. But I do think after time, for me 4 years, things change. I know exactly how you feel and I'm sorry because I fell like that right now. I don't even want to date anyone, b/c I am still attached to my ex.

Old 11-12-2002, 11:00 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

daylight568 HB User
Well, he came over tonight to see me.Finally.THANK GOD !I was really afraid I freaked him out and he lost interest in me but he cared enough to come over and make love to me tonight.It was all I could do to keep my head together while he was here.Trying to keep my cool about everything is so hard.I like gotta ask about every move I make.I always feel like I'm sticking my foot in my mouth.He makes me so hot and I don't ever want to lose him.

Old 11-12-2002, 11:43 PM   #7

maybelle HB User
Is having a really great sexual connection with a man all that a women needs??? I mean can she live off of just that? And why are some men, particularly the ones we have the great sexual connection with, so afraid to get emotionally involved with a girl?

Old 11-13-2002, 12:03 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

daylight568 HB User
Well for me, right now in my life, I could not live without sex . I would die without it.I also cannot live without friendship,love, compassion and companionship.

Old 11-13-2002, 08:44 AM   #9
(female)

MelNor HB User
Hey dsheldon,

Please forgive me for saying this but I have been reading your posts for a very long time and I am very concerned that you are selling yourself short with the men in your life.

You seem like such a caring and intelligent woman but it seems you do not get any respect in return for what you are giving. I wonder if maybe past relationships have made you cold and it seems you do not think your worthy of a complete fulfilling relationship and that all men are the same.

I think you can do much better than just getting a roll in the hay when ever this guy chooses to come over. I think you have a lot more to offer and deserve so much more as well.

I do understand how you feel though...sometimes I read your 1 liners you post on here and I can't help but chuckle...maybe I am seeing a lot more of me in your thoughts than I care to admit!!

We need to take a stand for ourselves girl!!

Best wishes to you!

Mel

------------------
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
A large group of professionals built the Titanic.

Old 11-13-2002, 11:36 PM   #10

maybelle HB User
In defense of Dsheldon, I think she is living her life as it suits her and what she finds comforting and can give her a sense of peace and stability. Anyway, whose to say what is and what isn't normal? I think everyone is just trying to make it thru this life with their sanity in tact at the end, how everyone goes about it will differ from person to person.

Closed Thread