It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2002, 04:34 PM   #1

sweetwawa HB User
Lightbulb haunting problem

my neighbor and i flirted for a while.then another girl shows(they are downstairs and i'm on 2nd floor)
it hurt to have him w/this girl,not knowing their relationship but i feel she's been a horrible influence on him since.

------------------

ifurknotinmahedoughnutry2b.........
imknotinurs

[This message has been edited by sweetwawa (edited 11-06-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2002, 10:15 PM   #2
(female)

mt_girl HB User
First of all before you assume anything it would be best to talk to them.
Second of all, you need to be careful on what you say in regards to religion. BECAUSE in saying that wicca is evel you are also saying that all the religions deriving form it is evel (DID YOU KNOW CHRISTIANITY IS BASED ON THE CELTIC (which is also where the wiccan religion came from) BIBLE???) I for one am terribly insulted by your pathetic stereotypical dramatization of something that you obviously don't know enough about to even speak about. I am christian, and because I care enough about my religion I have taken enough time to learn not only what the bible has in it but where it came from, I am able to say that if you think wicca is evil then about 75 percent of all "religious" people in the world believe in some kind of religion that is based on this such evelness...
I understand where you get these silly ideas because that is what the media and societies stereotypes suggest to us. However fear is based on not knowing, and if people took enough time to understand they would know the truth and not make asanine assumptions such as this. Sure some people who beleive in wicca may be negative (evil if you will) however can you say anything differant about any people from any other religion. Look at the Christians who burned millions of innocent people based on silly assumptions like yours. and look at the Catholics in the news (need I say more then that about this issue??? If you look deep enough every religion on earth has its downfall and the trick is to learn about each one before you make judgements about any of them.
Sorry for the harshness of my post, however I personally feel that millions of people were blatently disrespected because of a simple assumption.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2002, 07:29 AM   #3

sweetwawa HB User
I THINK YOU overreacted don't you?
that is my opinion which i have a right to, and spells and rituals were conducted at me.
wouldn't you be a bit shaken up and concerned if your neighbors were chanting and yelling "knees knees,we're going to harm them,you won't be able to walk???"
thanks for the support

Old 11-06-2002, 12:45 PM   #4
Veteran

Pinkroses HB User
From what I understand, the Wiccan religion believes that if someone casts an evil spell, its suppose to return to the sender of the spell three times as worse. Try doing a search on Wicca through the internet, that should give you more information about the religion.
Take care.

[This message has been edited by Pinkroses (edited 11-06-2002).]

Old 11-06-2002, 12:49 PM   #5

sweetwawa HB User
Question

i heard that too somewhere.

i think its mind control though.

now getting back to the real issue of my dilemma.

this woman who i think is married, tried to interfere w/my friendship w/this man,my downstairs neighbor.
i resent this.

now we aren't talking.she has split us up and is rude to me whenever she's around.

by the way, i'm fundamental white wicca and i was referring to those who use it for evil purposes !!!!!!
i also do daily tarot readings
so please be careful before judging what you think someone means in a post.
this was to the first message reply.

Old 11-06-2002, 12:59 PM   #6
Veteran

ana_24 HB User
Sweetwawa, sometimes I feel there are people that lurke on these boards just waiting for others to say something that could be misconstrued as an insult of a religion, sexuality, gender, race, nationality, etc. etc. even if it was not meant to be out of lack of knowledge or the phrasing of it.. Just ignore it...
As far as your dilemma goes, I doubt there's much you can do about this situation. Have you tried talking with your neighbour? If she's interfered with your relationship, it's because he LET her... The blame goes both ways. I think if he was interested in you, she would not have been able to get in the way. Ignore her and forget about him... that's my advice...

Old 11-06-2002, 01:03 PM   #7

sweetwawa HB User
Talking

yea good point.

maybe he was gettin bak at me.

maybe he wanted me to compete w/her.

either way it was quite demeaning of both of em.

Old 11-06-2002, 01:10 PM   #8

sweetwawa HB User
Lightbulb

let me explain what happened.

when i first moved in here back in november of last year, he and i flirted heavily.
we never actually got together,when he asked me over, and i think he felt scorned.

this girl wasn't around i don't think.

i had peace for 6 whole months.

we had some neighborly arguments between us,he and i w/some words.

then suddenly they were lying and gossiping.

most of it was madeup by who i don't know,almost like a scheme to spite me.

woud he be using this girl to get bak at me for saying no?

geesh

Old 11-06-2002, 01:27 PM   #9
Veteran

Pinkroses HB User
If he is talking about you and is no longer your friend, then he is not worth your time. Your better off staying away from both of them. They are not very nice people to be doing this to you. You don't need to be friends with either of them. They deserve each other, You are too good for them and deserve the best.
Take care

Old 11-06-2002, 01:35 PM   #10

sweetwawa HB User
i just don't understand why they'd gang up together like this.

i live in a loft apt. above him.

can men be this spiteful/vindictive??

how awful to think since he knows the manager here he'd try and lie and say things to have me thrown out.

there has to be a reason.

the male ego?rejection?how can my saying no cause this much of a game?

Old 11-06-2002, 02:13 PM   #11
Veteran

Pinkroses HB User
Its a tough situation. He can't have you kicked out even if he is friends with the landlord. As long as you pay the rent on tine you should be fine. Besides, I am sure the landlord would not want a lawsuit. To answer your question, guys can be vindictive. The best advice I can give you is to do one of two things. Either confront him and ask him why he does'nt talk to you anymore or stay away and avoid him completely. If you confront him, choose your words wisely. Don't say anything bad about the girl. You already know that he is friends with her so you don't want to ruffle any feathers. Don't say anything nasty about him either. If you do he will use that against you. Your main goal is to make peace. If it works, whatever you do, don't trust them. Be friendly (like a hi, bye type situation) and go on your way. If it does'nt work, avoid them at all costs. I hope I helped. Its up to you on what you want to do, but whatever you decide, I hope it works out for the best for you.

Old 11-06-2002, 02:16 PM   #12

sweetwawa HB User
thanks rose.

i must add it has tough up here alone in my loft apt. w/wood floors.
you can hear most everything.

stuff they say comes through, and i've heard her call me names in the past.
pig,dog, u name it.

someone was unhappy enough.

Old 11-06-2002, 02:18 PM   #13

sweetwawa HB User

now for the weird part: they wanted a 3 some.

we all 3 flirted a month ago and i didn't take it further.

do u believe this?i don't.but i guess it can happen.
i changed my mind but i heard him say through the woodwork: "she doesn't want us.if we can't have her noone can."
now is this power and control or what?and why me?

Old 11-06-2002, 07:33 PM   #14
(female)

mt_girl HB User
Arrow

Just to clearify, I am not some sort of lurking preditor. I personally was insulted. I have the right to react to that. I would hope that when I say things like this that are stereotypical someone would bring it to my attention as well.
You know, I only have what you type to go on, and like I tell our foster daughters say what you mean and mean what you say because that (expecially in the written language) is all someone else has to go on. Now if you would have stated it like you did in your following post that this person was using the religion to do evel things, that wouldn't have gotten to me as saying this evil religion.
Now that I know the whole story, I want to say that I am sorry for reacting the way I did... I am sorry for what the lady downstairs has done to you. And I am even more sorry that she ruined the relationship between you and the man downstairs. I do however agree with the post that said it was partially his fault, however if she was or even acted like she was casting this type of evil spells on you then maybe she was scaring him into staying away from you. I would try to talk to him, if that is possible... However if he really is scared that may not be all that helpful either. I know how scary it can be to have evil things sent you way... My foster daughter had a neighbor in the appartment building who was doing that to her and myself when I would go over there, she has since been taken to a mental instatute (instead of jail) because of her threatening demeanor not only to us but to others around her appartment.

Old 11-12-2002, 09:47 AM   #15

sweetwawa HB User
wow.what kind of stuff was she doing?

Closed Thread