It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2002, 09:12 PM   #1

bnice956 HB User
Question Ladies can you help me here?

Anyone,
i have been in a relationship for 1 year now. i love this girl. she is my life. lately things have been really hard for me. and ive got alot going in my family life. and i am being tested for bi polar disorder. but i want to keep things going even though i never have energy and i never want to go anywhere. things have been hard because we've been in arguements. and i havent been able to keep her sexually happy as much as i would like to. i love her soooooo much. but i want to be myself again but im havin trouble getting there. i need some ideas of special things i can do to make her feel shes still the only special girl in my life. ladies i need some advice of things that would make you understand your mans sincere about loving you. things that you would love for your man to do. things that would make you fall deep in love with him.

bnice

Old 11-14-2002, 09:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

daylight568 HB User
I'm a sucker for red roses.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2002, 05:36 AM   #3

newdawn HB User
well hun,
I haven't had a man that loves me as much as you do your girl but I love for a man to send me poetry...
or some flowers thats always a good thing.. it sounds like to me that she is a very good and understanding person and she is lucky to have someone who loves her that much... I am in tears reading this... Well you know what else you could do is plan a romantic evening with a nice dinner rent a fancy hotel if you can and just show her with loving feelings how you feel about her sounds like to me that you just need to remember why you fell in love..
take care,Renee'

Old 11-15-2002, 06:27 AM   #4

deedee411 HB User
Wink

There's just something about receiving flowers that makes us girls feel really special. Maybe you can have them delivered to her workplace, school, etc. & attach a nice card expressing your feelings. Also let her know on a daily basis the way you feel for her. Hope this helps!

Deedee

Old 11-15-2002, 06:57 PM   #5

VanillaCoke HB User
I know what you are going through, to a certain degree. Of course I don't know exactly, but I can relate. I've been dealing with personal issues, like depression, eating disorders, etc. for a loooooooong time, and i am now in a VERY serious relationship. During the first while that we had gotten together, maybe like the first week, I thought he was going to magically make it all go away, but before i knew it, it was controlling me again. Things have gone downhill, oh the arguements! THE ABSOLUTE PAIN in my heart, it hurts already because i am trying to deal with this, but now, i have someone else so special in my life, it is even worse. He is no longer sexually satisfied(if ever) and so many other problems!

Old 11-16-2002, 01:30 PM   #6

bnice956 HB User
Smile

Everyone,
thanks for the input. i really appreciate it. i really wanna keep this relationship going. i love her to death. and i know that i need a womans input to help me. so thank you. and if anyone else could help that would be awesome. i owe you all.

thanks,
bnice

Closed Thread