It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2010, 01:22 PM   #1
Junior Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 26
RainaDay HB User
Unhappy Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

I just ended a toxic friendship and I'm really upset even though I ended it. Here is my story, I will try to make it short.

Two years ago I met my friend on a penpal site. We live 3000 miles away from eachother. As soon as we started chatting online we really hit it off. The two of us would talk for hours at a time and we had started a really great friendship. We would talk every day. Eventually she gave me her phone number and I called her and we spoke for a very long time. She only called me twice in the two years. I did most of the calling. I also sent her little presents in the mail, I got nothing in return.

A few months after we met online I invited her come and stay with me for a vacation for 10 days. She accepted and about 8 months later she came to visit me. I picked her up from the airport and it was really great to finally meet eachother in person. I took her all over and opened up my home to her. We had a really great time. When it was time for her to go back home and saying goodbye in the airport, I started to cry and told her that I would really miss her.....she never shed one tear nor did she say that she would miss me. I also never got an invite to her house. About a month after she went back home, I see that she doesn't seem to be herself and is not emailing me very much like she used to. So me being the good friend that I am, asked her if anything was wrong cause she wasn't her usual happy self. So I had asked her if she was depressed and she got very annoyed at me and wrote back that she was busy and tired and that the last thing she wanted to do was spend her time on the computer. Well I got very upset and equated it to that she doesn't want to talk to me because we did practically all of our communicating through the computer. So the next day I did something that I really shouldn't have done. I posted on my facebook wall saying "it doesn't pay to be nice being a bi*ch is the way to be". I wasn't calling her a bi*ch, I was saying that is what I should be. I never mentioned her name or anyone else's. Well she wrote me and asked if that msg was meant for her cause if it was she did nothing to deserve it. My question is, why would she even think it was for her when I never mentioned any names. I mean "if the shoe fits"....she must have realized something that she said the day before that it was nasty. Well she told me that the reason why she wasn't writing very much is cause she hasn't been well. I, of course, got very upset and I apologized several times. She barely talked to me for a few weeks but then seemed to forgive me and everything was great again.

Ok, now fast forward to August of this year. I had gotten a job and posted about it on my facebook wall. About 20 minutes after I posted it I wrote her an email telling her about the job. (it turned out that the job fell through anyway a few weeks later). She didn't read my email until maybe 6 hours later. The next few days I notice another change in her. She is again very distant. Not writing me everyday like she used to, short msgs, very cold. So I'm thinking that maybe she isn't feeling well again so I give her some time and don't bother her about it. I figured she would be back to her usual self after a few days. Well this did not happen. She still remained very cold and distant. So I wrote her and asked her what is wrong and why she is barely talking to me. She writes back annoyed saying that she is busy. I knew this was not the case as she has always been busy before with her job and her husband and we would write eachother a few times a day. So I confronted her and told her that I believed that there was something else bothering her. She wrote me and told me that the friendship changed because I didn't tell her about the job before I posted about it on facebook. I just couldn't believe what I was reading. Can she actually be mad cause of a job that I posted? So I wrote her and tried to explain that it wasn't my fault that she read the email 6 hours after I sent it and that I told her before I even told my husband or my kids. I really thought she was being ridiculous. So no matter how many times I tried to explain to her that I have been a good friend to her in the past, inviting her to stay with me, listening to her whenever she had any problems. She had said that posting about the job was hurtful and catty and that I wasn't a true friend. I don't know how that could be hurtful and catty at all. So I just tried explaining to her again that I was a true friend and that I never meant to offend her and never thought that posting about a job would offend her. Nothing I said seemed to help so I realized that she wasn't the true friend and that I would have to eventually end the friendship cause it was only causing me stress and I was very hurt and upset by how she was treating me. I also have caught her in a couple of lies.

I have not heard from her for 10 days now after I sent her 3 emails. So today I decided that I have to delete her from my life cause all she has been causing me is a lot of pain. I took her off my friends list on facebook and I deleted my account on that penpal site.

So that is the story and even though I ended the friendship I am really upset and just hope that the hurt and pain will go away and that I can forget about her. I truly thought that the two of us would be friends for a lifetime but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Sorry that it wasn't very short.

Thanks for listening,
Raina

 
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 11-16-2010, 01:46 PM   #2
Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 56
covergirl38 HB Usercovergirl38 HB User
Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

First of all just want to say I'm sorry you are going through this and wanted to give a hug ((((())))))). It is a loss and you really cherished this friend.

I had a friend of almost 20 years that I had to end about 2 years ago. I was always there for her, etc. and she was for me at times too, but it always felt more one sided on my part as far as respect goes. The final straw was when I was going through a difficult time in my life and she didn't agree with how I was feeling and basically cussed me out and told me horrible awful things - nothing of what a friend should do to another friend. She tried to call me a few months after writing me a nasty email telling me she missed me and I told her no, I'm not doing this anymore and she said bye and hung up. Never heard from her since. I missed her and miss talking to her sometimes. But there was no way I was going to put up with being talked to like that anymore. It wasn't the first time she had talked nasty to me. And I never once talked to her like that.

So, to date I only have one good friend in my life who I talk to on a regular basis and it sucks. I wish I had more. Friendships are hard to come by.

It sounds like you made the right decision for yourself because really it does not sound she was a "friend" at all to you.

This might sound cheesy, but if you'd like to make a new friend I'm certainly up for that.

I know there are plenty of us who have been in similar shoes.

 
Old 11-16-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
Junior Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 26
RainaDay HB User
Unhappy Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by covergirl38 View Post
First of all just want to say I'm sorry you are going through this and wanted to give a hug ((((())))))). It is a loss and you really cherished this friend.

I had a friend of almost 20 years that I had to end about 2 years ago. I was always there for her, etc. and she was for me at times too, but it always felt more one sided on my part as far as respect goes. The final straw was when I was going through a difficult time in my life and she didn't agree with how I was feeling and basically cussed me out and told me horrible awful things - nothing of what a friend should do to another friend. She tried to call me a few months after writing me a nasty email telling me she missed me and I told her no, I'm not doing this anymore and she said bye and hung up. Never heard from her since. I missed her and miss talking to her sometimes. But there was no way I was going to put up with being talked to like that anymore. It wasn't the first time she had talked nasty to me. And I never once talked to her like that.

So, to date I only have one good friend in my life who I talk to on a regular basis and it sucks. I wish I had more. Friendships are hard to come by.

It sounds like you made the right decision for yourself because really it does not sound she was a "friend" at all to you.

This might sound cheesy, but if you'd like to make a new friend I'm certainly up for that.

I know there are plenty of us who have been in similar shoes.
Thank you for your reply Covergirl. Yes I considered her one of my best friends even though I only knew her for 2 years. She, on the other hand, never told me that I was one of her best friends, probably because I wasn't.

No for the past few months she wasn't a friend at all really. If had to list the pros and cons of the friendship.....the list would be all on the con side. Twice she got very mad at me for things that really didn't deserve to be getting angry over and it was like a pattern with her....definitely would have happened again. If she didn't like something I said, she would get mad. And we are not even talking about anything bad that was said. I feel that I shoudn't have to walk on eggshells with a friend.

She also had told me that it was real big of her to forgive me for what happened last year as she never forgives anyone. She is basically a very unforgiving person.

Even though I know that I am better off without her in my life I am still hurting. When will the pain go away? I just feel like I can cry.

 
Old 11-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
Senior Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 106
alpinemeadow HB Useralpinemeadow HB Useralpinemeadow HB User
Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

Hi there,

I too have been in a similar situation as you. I had a very good "friend" who I truly cared about and loved being around. She was fun, spontaneous, and someone who I felt I could really talk to. We were good friends for years. We were planning on going on a one day outing with a few other friends and she phoned me the night before with all of the details. Everything seemed just as usual. Okay, this is the totally inexplainable part: the next day we were at our picnic, she would not talk to me, make eye contact with me, basically I was completely invisible. I was really quite profoundly confused and hurt. I tried to approach her and ask if I had done something wrong or was she upset about something. The response I got was "everything is fine"
Over the course of a few weeks I would approach her and all I ever got was
everything is fine, short, curt, no eye contact. The hurt ran really deep and was intense.

Fast forward two years. She approached me to rekindle our friendship. I was thrilled to say the least, as I loved this friend and I missed her. She did apologize telling me that there was nothing I had done wrong on my part, she was the one with the issues. I forgave everything, delighted to have my friend back. Long story short, about a year later she dumped me again.
She wrote me a letter and in it she stated some not so nice things about me.
I'm sure these things were meant to be "helpful", meant to "improve" me or whatever. The words in the letter cut deep, however. I sunk incredibly low.
Other friends of mine took me under their wings and brought me back up, but it took time, because I had put so much stock in this friend and I had trusted her implicitly again, and believed what she said in the letter.

You probably guessed it, after quite a long time, she wants me back in her life. By this time, I was a little wiser. I had to say no, it won't work. I don't remember exactly what I said but I said it gently and truthfully.

Although our initial issues are a little different, the end result is the same, we can't have these people in our lives. They have a negative effect on us, they bring us down. They are toxic. I can remember the happier times I had with her, and in my heart I can forgive her, but I can't continue to have a friendship with her. I can't understand it or explain what the problems were because they don't seem logical to me. But I know I can't go there again.

Breaking off a friendship is painful. I tend to take things seriously so it bothered me for quite a long time. The best thing you can do is to surround yourself with positive, caring friends. Talk with them about this friend specifically, they can lend you their ear and support you. It is a difficult situation and it does hurt. But I can guarantee you continuing or trying to continue with a toxic friend is more painful in the end, than the initial pain of letting go. I wish you the best.

 
The Following User Says Thank You to alpinemeadow For This Useful Post:
RainaDay (11-16-2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 03:44 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: US
Posts: 788
BeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB User
Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

I don't really have much to say as far as having this happen to me but I will say that you definitely did the right thing by getting this toxic woman out of your life! She seems very troubled...most likely she's jealous of you for some reason. Maybe when she came to visit she realized that you have it better than she does which made her jealous. I find that most often when people act this way they are jealous. Her reasoning about the job posting on FB is just so stupid and petty! Sorry this friendship didn't work out for you but that woman has ISSUES!

 
The Following User Says Thank You to BeaTrade For This Useful Post:
RainaDay (11-16-2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 04:35 PM   #6
Junior Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 26
RainaDay HB User
Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinemeadow View Post
Hi there,

I too have been in a similar situation as you. I had a very good "friend" who I truly cared about and loved being around. She was fun, spontaneous, and someone who I felt I could really talk to. We were good friends for years. We were planning on going on a one day outing with a few other friends and she phoned me the night before with all of the details. Everything seemed just as usual. Okay, this is the totally inexplainable part: the next day we were at our picnic, she would not talk to me, make eye contact with me, basically I was completely invisible. I was really quite profoundly confused and hurt. I tried to approach her and ask if I had done something wrong or was she upset about something. The response I got was "everything is fine"
Over the course of a few weeks I would approach her and all I ever got was
everything is fine, short, curt, no eye contact. The hurt ran really deep and was intense.

Fast forward two years. She approached me to rekindle our friendship. I was thrilled to say the least, as I loved this friend and I missed her. She did apologize telling me that there was nothing I had done wrong on my part, she was the one with the issues. I forgave everything, delighted to have my friend back. Long story short, about a year later she dumped me again.
She wrote me a letter and in it she stated some not so nice things about me.
I'm sure these things were meant to be "helpful", meant to "improve" me or whatever. The words in the letter cut deep, however. I sunk incredibly low.
Other friends of mine took me under their wings and brought me back up, but it took time, because I had put so much stock in this friend and I had trusted her implicitly again, and believed what she said in the letter.

You probably guessed it, after quite a long time, she wants me back in her life. By this time, I was a little wiser. I had to say no, it won't work. I don't remember exactly what I said but I said it gently and truthfully.

Although our initial issues are a little different, the end result is the same, we can't have these people in our lives. They have a negative effect on us, they bring us down. They are toxic. I can remember the happier times I had with her, and in my heart I can forgive her, but I can't continue to have a friendship with her. I can't understand it or explain what the problems were because they don't seem logical to me. But I know I can't go there again.

Breaking off a friendship is painful. I tend to take things seriously so it bothered me for quite a long time. The best thing you can do is to surround yourself with positive, caring friends. Talk with them about this friend specifically, they can lend you their ear and support you. It is a difficult situation and it does hurt. But I can guarantee you continuing or trying to continue with a toxic friend is more painful in the end, than the initial pain of letting go. I wish you the best.

Thanks for your reply Sorry that you had to go through it as well...your situation seems worse than mine as you took her back again.

A few of my friends told me I should have ended it a few months ago but I kept hanging on cause I thought she would change. Of course she never did. She even had the audacity to tell me that it was very big of her to forgive me for what I said last year because she never forgives anyone. She is a very cold and hard woman. I see now how lousy she treated me and that I never should have apologized more than 1 time for what I wrote last year on FB because let's face it, she was nasty first. Not that what I did was right, but I didn't commit murder. And then to get mad over the job thing was unbelievable.

I just hope that in time the pain will go away cause I do miss her (I know I shouldn't) but I can't help the way I feel. I wrote her this morning saying goodbye and wishing her well but of course she didn't write me back and probably never will.

 
Old 11-16-2010, 04:38 PM   #7
Junior Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 26
RainaDay HB User
Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaTrade View Post
I don't really have much to say as far as having this happen to me but I will say that you definitely did the right thing by getting this toxic woman out of your life! She seems very troubled...most likely she's jealous of you for some reason. Maybe when she came to visit she realized that you have it better than she does which made her jealous. I find that most often when people act this way they are jealous. Her reasoning about the job posting on FB is just so stupid and petty! Sorry this friendship didn't work out for you but that woman has ISSUES!

Thanks for your reply Do you really think that she could be jealous? She didn't seem like the jealous type at all. She is such a cold person and very hardened. The only thing that I can say that is positive about her is her humor but the last few months I didn't even see that anymore.

Yup she was stupid and petty about the job on FB. From then on the friendship went downhill and told me I wasn't a true friend. She was the one who wasn't a true friend, not me. I was always there for her. I guess we never truly know people do we

 
Old 11-16-2010, 09:38 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)
 
cryingforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: yorkshire, uk
Posts: 1,790
cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

usually cold and hard and nasty people are the ones that are jealous. it speaks through there actions.

 
Old 11-17-2010, 03:29 AM   #9
Junior Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 26
RainaDay HB User
Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgirl2010 View Post
usually cold and hard and nasty people are the ones that are jealous. it speaks through there actions.
I don't know what she could have been jealous of.....she definitely didn't seem to be the jealous type.

Since I ended it, why do I feel so lousy? Can't stop thinking about her. I really wish she would fade from my mind.

 
Old 11-17-2010, 05:36 AM   #10
Inactive
(female)
 
cryingforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: yorkshire, uk
Posts: 1,790
cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

it hurts you because you thought alot for this woman. maybe love her , in a friends way. you will miss the chats that you and the laughs but now its all changed she changed and shes not the girl who you thought she was. she seems quite selfish. sometimes people feel jealous and don't even know why. some people are jealous of someones life style, better husband/partner/wife from theres, has she got kids? did you say you have? maybe jealous of that. could be that your pretty and she thinks your prettier and is jealous. maybe shes not jealous at all and is just a self centred person. maybe this is who she is , the real her. maybe shes having some trouble in her life that shes not told you about, maybe somethings happened in her past.

could be a million reasons why shes like this. just let her go maybe she will calm down and get in contact and tell you the real reason maybe she wont.

 
Old 11-17-2010, 06:14 AM   #11
Junior Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 26
RainaDay HB User
Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgirl2010 View Post
it hurts you because you thought alot for this woman. maybe love her , in a friends way. you will miss the chats that you and the laughs but now its all changed she changed and shes not the girl who you thought she was. she seems quite selfish. sometimes people feel jealous and don't even know why. some people are jealous of someones life style, better husband/partner/wife from theres, has she got kids? did you say you have? maybe jealous of that. could be that your pretty and she thinks your prettier and is jealous. maybe shes not jealous at all and is just a self centred person. maybe this is who she is , the real her. maybe shes having some trouble in her life that shes not told you about, maybe somethings happened in her past.

could be a million reasons why shes like this. just let her go maybe she will calm down and get in contact and tell you the real reason maybe she wont.
Yes I did love her as a friend. I told her but of course she never said that to me cause I don't think she loved me. I also told her that I considered her one of my best friends....again, she never said that to me. I sent her a few little gifts in the mail.....she promised me a few times to send me things but never did. I sent her virtual friendship cards, she never sent me any except on my birthday. So basically I kept giving and she kept taking. I know I gave because I wanted to give, but once in a while it's nice to receive too. Especially since she promised to send me stuff but never did. What was the most upsetting was that she was not a good friend to me and had the nerve to tell me that I wasn't a true friend. And then when I told her the things that I did for her, (not mentioning the material stuff), she said that I was throwing it up in her face. I told her that I don't throw things up in people's faces but was just trying to prove to her that I was indeed a very true friend. Nothing that I said to her would make her see that what I did was not hurtful....I mean I just can't get how posting about a job (which fell through anyway) could hurt someone?

I doubt she will ever get in contact with me as she does not forgive anyone. She never thinks she is wrong and she is a very selfish person.

Do you think the pain of all this will fade with time?

Last edited by RainaDay; 11-17-2010 at 06:19 AM. Reason: forgot to add something in

 
Old 11-17-2010, 06:40 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
rosequartz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 10,344
rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

I'm sorry you're feeling down, I've been thru a good friend breakup too....
I had a friend for almost 30 years, since we were about 13. We went to school together, stayed friends, went gambling together, both got divorces and were supportive of each other, but she decided to end the friendship because she wanted to focus on raising her daughter. I thought that was a lame excuse, but she seemed a bit disapproving that I was trying to find a boyfriend at the time, and she didn't care for a couple of my choices. I haven't talked to her in almost 10 years, except an email a few years ago to ask her if her daughter received a birthday card i sent with a check.....the check wasn't cashed right away because her daughter was on vacation with her dad, and we caught up a little, but I didn't open up too much to her at that time. boy this is long winded....my point WAS that I think your friend has some mental health issues clouding her actions, and that's neither here nor there....just wanted to point out that I don't think you did anything wrong, and I think you're better off without this person in your life. I'm a giver also, and we seem to get sucked into the gravitational force of takers for some reason.....we just have to learn to say no sometimes.
I know I'm off in different directions, I just hope something I said makes some sense!

 
Old 11-17-2010, 06:56 AM   #13
Junior Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 26
RainaDay HB User
Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

thank you for your reply. I don't think I did anything wrong either. I mean I know what I wrote last year on FB wasn't so nice, but it's not like I committed murder and she was not very nice to me the day before. I also know not a reason to say anything back...hey we all make mistakes. and then with the job posting on FB, that was totally ridiculous.

She was a very selfish person and always did what was good for her and I know that I am better off without her in my life, several people have told me, but yet I feel so upset and I miss her. I think I miss the way it used to be when the friendship was good....it hasn't been good for at least 3 months.

I will be very careful of anyone new that I meet now because I don't want to get too close to anyone for fear of getting hurt again.

Last edited by hb-mod; 11-17-2010 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Removed Quote. Please use "QUICK reply" rather than "QUOTE reply". Thanks!

 
Old 11-17-2010, 07:55 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: US
Posts: 788
BeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB User
Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

I'm still curious as to why she was acting different when she returned home from her visit. It seems that she never did explain those actions.

I feel sorry for her husband and kids because you know they must be constantly walking on egg shells so to not upset her.

 
Old 11-17-2010, 08:11 AM   #15
Junior Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 26
RainaDay HB User
Re: Just ended a toxic friendship, very upset :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaTrade View Post
I'm still curious as to why she was acting different when she returned home from her visit. It seems that she never did explain those actions.

I feel sorry for her husband and kids because you know they must be constantly walking on egg shells so to not upset her.
well at first she said that she was just busy with work and her family but I didn't believe that cause she has been always busy with that and we still talked so much. So then I asked her if she was depressed about something. She writes me back extremely annoyed that I even asked her that. She said "I told you I was busy and the last thing I want to do is spend my time on the computer"....real nasty she was. So since we did most of our communicating over the computer, I equated that to "the last thing she wants to do is talk to me". What else was I supposed to think? So I did something that wasn't so nice. I posted on FB "it doesn't pay to be nice, being a bi*ch is the way to be".....but I wasn't saying she was the bi*ch, I was saying that is how I should be. And she writes me and asked me why I wrote that about her. But first of all why did she assume it was for her if I never mentioned any names? I have over a hundred friends on FB and not one of them thought it was meant for them so she must have had a guilty conscience. If the shoe fits....

It turns out the reason why she wasn't talking so much was because she had health problems but she is better now. I would have understood totally but it was her nastiness and ok I shouldn't have wrote what I did on FB but let's face it, I didn't commit murder and I did apologize several times. It took her several weeks to forgive me. Then in August when I posted about the job on FB that is what set her off again and that is when the friendship just took a nose dive. She said the relationship changed after I posted about the job and would barely talk to me

My mother told me that this is how she is and that it would happen again and again so I just couldn't take it anymore. I shouldn't have to walk on eggshells with me friends. Yes she must be very difficult to deal with at home.

 
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
"Good" friend is just making this all worse Anotheryear Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 11 06-08-2010 10:11 AM
Just needing to vent.... Cali Italiana Relationship Health 8 11-19-2009 05:44 PM
I just don't know what to do anymore.. jcunninh Relationship Health 2 06-22-2009 11:05 AM
New here and just had my first seizure! koalamoore Epilepsy 34 05-27-2009 08:48 AM
Just friends but still.... simplyj Relationship Health 50 01-23-2008 12:01 PM




Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Join Our Newsletter

Stay healthy through tips curated by our health experts.

Whoops,

There was a problem adding your email Try again

Thank You

Your email has been added








TOP THANKED CONTRIBUTORS



Kszan (272), rosequartz (255), pendulum (172), Larrylou'smom (164), Seraph (155), cryingforever (132), CadenceA (131), lenvegas (97), writeleft (83), Ely4 (62)

Site Wide Totals

teteri66 (1180), MSJayhawk (1004), Apollo123 (904), Titchou (847), janewhite1 (823), Gabriel (759), ladybud (754), midwest1 (668), sammy64 (668), BlueSkies14 (610)



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:50 PM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!